Epic Perfect World

An idea for the Forums

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I had an idea, it's probably not on anyones priority list but I think it holds potential. Often times people are looking for others in the game who are on at a similar time and want to group up for whatever reason. Maybe it's TM Runs, WS runs whatever. There doesn't appear to be (or at least I cant find) anywhere dedicated to where you can post and ask to meet people. So I thought it would be cool to create a new forum segment called 'hookup' (or words to that effect). Its would go along side all the others like General, media, guides, suggestions etc and would be a place to post what kind of event you are doing and ask people to join you.

To give you an example I am looking for some people to run TM with over the next week. I could post it in another thread, or in world chat; I'm not saying you cant do those things - I'm saying it would be nice to have a centralized location you could search for people and where people can find events. There is an in game feature I've seen for meeting people though it's never really worked for me.

Like I said not exactly ground breaking but in my humble opinion this would be a nice feature

:3
Last Edit: Dec 11, 2014, 03:00 pm by Barbie

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
the "Hook ups" is actually good.  ;)

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
Good idea =D +1

EricaMurcas

Definitely +1, this is a great idea.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I had an idea, it's probably not on anyones priority list but I think it holds potential. Often times people are looking for others in the game who are on at a similar time and want to group up for whatever reason. Maybe it's TM Runs, WS runs whatever. There doesn't appear to be (or at least I cant find) anywhere dedicated to where you can post and ask to meet people. So I thought it would be cool to create a new forum segment called 'hookup' (or words to that effect). Its would go along side all the others like General, media, guides, suggestions etc and would be a place to post what kind of event you are doing and ask people to join you.

To give you an example I am looking for some people to run TM with over the next week. I could post it in another thread, or in world chat; I'm not saying you cant do those things - I'm saying it would be nice to have a centralized location you could search for people and where people can find events. There is an in game feature I've seen for meeting people though it's never really worked for me.

Like I said not exactly ground breaking but in my humble opinion this would be a nice feature

:3

Only thing that came to mind was a faction. There are several factions on the server with different time zones. You can easily ask your mates to find time to run you through TM.

Another thought was the perfect match system in game where it can be implemented to find people willing to do TM runs and etc at specific times.

If not, there is world chat or going near the npc to see if any1 is running that can add you into it.
Warsong or TT for example is pretty much more on your own sort of thing then with others.

A time zone central thread would seem like a dead thread to me in my opinion.
If you can post more reasons why it would be beneficial, i would change my mind.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
Only thing that came to mind was a faction. There are several factions on the server with different time zones. You can easily ask your mates to find time to run you through TM.

Another thought was the perfect match system in game where it can be implemented to find people willing to do TM runs and etc at specific times.

If not, there is world chat or going near the npc to see if any1 is running that can add you into it.
Warsong or TT for example is pretty much more on your own sort of thing then with others.

A time zone central thread would seem like a dead thread to me in my opinion.
If you can post more reasons why it would be beneficial, i would change my mind.
+1 to that

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1 to original post. n.n I finally got my AEU titles done with a thread similar to what OP is suggesting, so it'd be kinda cool to have a central place that people can look for these kinds of things.

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥
+1, neat idea.

Wow hello barbie boo boo haven't seen you in forever. Es FloppyBelly ;~;
Slightly Inactive.

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
sure, not a bad suggestion 1+
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Dustin

• Old Player
its called world chat.... -1, not many people wanna have to log forums to find people for groups in game, just buy tele's meng

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I quite like the idea, like a 'Looking for...' section.

Could be used for:
- TM
- AEU/EU
- NW squads
- People looking for guilds
- RPK squads
- People just wanting company for long quest or something.

etc etc.

I don't see any harm, I like it.
Up to Aga.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c: