Epic Perfect World

BRIMSTONE PIT and EDEN can't enter

Offline jawbilly

hi, i can't seem to enter any of the 2 dungeons, BRIMSTONE PIT and EDEN. i can't finish my cultivation quest.
when i try to enter any of the said dungeons, the client will close. then after it closes, my character wont log in because it always closes. so i will reset my stuck character via your website. the issue is with the 2 dungeons, i cant enter any of it. i tried it with my 3 characters and end up the same. what should i do?

thanks and more power

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Have you patched PWI / PW PH to EPW? You didnt download whole new EPW Client? Cause in such case I'm afraid you will have to redownload the game, but whole EPW client this time, not any patch.  :-\
You can also try to verify your client but I'm afraid it may not help.

Offline jawbilly

i did the "Patching PWI to EPW" method.
ok then, i'll first try to verify client if it will work. if not, then 7.5g download it is.  :sad:

thank you for your very quick response.

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
i did the "Patching PWI to EPW" method.
ok then, i'll first try to verify client if it will work. if not, then 7.5g download it is.  :sad:

thank you for your very quick response.

Yes, try to verify and fixit (launcher folder). If that doesnt work - then you ll have to redownload the client I guess.  :-[

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Patching doesn't work with PH 1.4.6 client, you have to re-download the game

Offline jawbilly

:sad: omg, i'm almost done patching. i'll cancel it then. :( so sad :'(

thank you gm's for a very quick response..

P.S. please put a warning on your "Alternate Way, Patch your PW 1.5.1 client to EPW" so we players won't have to go through this kind of error.

thank you and more power epic pw!
god bless..