Epic Perfect World

Artifex~Give up already

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
The most annoying part of whole pk was dying and teleporting to town with Xanadu and Insolent laughing their asses off.......

we were saying hello to friends  :'(

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
The most annoying part of whole pk was dying and teleporting to town with Xanadu and Insolent laughing their asses off.......
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL we made many maddies bro..

Offline Mewy

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥
  • Rise and shine.
  • Characters: Mewy
Nice vid
First song sounds like remix of pokémon game song..  :shocked:

J.  ♥

Offline Almeja

• Characters: Almeja
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline BriEsT

• Don
i actually die 2 times whole week... 1 ep... you are awful as is your gameplay.....

What are you talking about , you died at least 10 times ( the ones I seen ) , god knows how manny more times you died . Only mage in your little guild that doesnt die much is Solomob , learn from him .

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i actually die 2 times whole week... 1 ep... you are awful as is your gameplay.....
say the one that quited sin, quited bm and now is trying to play mage ? what you going to play next ? Metal Mage ? Mystic ? Barb ?

u die more than all online players had on that pk kid so plz don't talk and deal with the thing that you are bad at this game

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
Telling the other guilds to give up is bad imo, if they gave up then this entire game would be useless. Arti didn't give up when xp was dominating and making videos every 2 days of winning pks :). The game eventually balances out with power.

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Telling the other guilds to give up is bad imo, if they gave up then this entire game would be useless. Arti didn't give up when xp was dominating and making videos every 2 days of winning pks :). The game eventually balances out with power.
Doesn't matter, let's count Rev's deaths instead
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
The lord is clearly on our side. Thank you lord for blessing us in battle. Not unto us, but unto thy name give glory. In Jesus' name I pray.