Epic Perfect World

Artifex~Give up already

Muffy

I couldn't record because i'm on my subhuman laptop with 2 fps , that overheats more then africa ...waiting on my desktop to arrive back  :normal-20: :normal-19: :normal-18:

ask them what was wrong pedro?? or send 2 me or brade for fix. free but need shipping fee

GM can u ban this thread video so racist not available en mi contry US of an A

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
ask them what was wrong pedro?? or send 2 me or brade for fix. free but need shipping fee

GM can u ban this thread video so racist not available en mi contry US of an A

Again we riot! Justice for America plis gns. I couldn't watch because not available in America! !!!!!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Zirkon

bro not available in country what the **** ' - '

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Swink

I couldn't record because i'm on my subhuman laptop with 2 fps , that overheats more then africa ...waiting on my desktop to arrive back  :normal-20: :normal-19: :normal-18:

LOOOOOOOOOOL awts xdd

Angelica

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
you cant record cause you died 3 times in 1 minute

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
you cant record cause you died 3 times in 1 minute

Yes playing an old laptop as it's downsides, fps and overheating beeing two of them. Dw, when i'm on my PC i usually die 2-3 times max. Considerning you die more in 10 minutes then me in all Pk's of the week combined i'd say it's pretty good
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Stop fighting for unknown place guys, we all know I'm best mass PKer in PW..

Angelica

Stop fighting for unknown place guys, we all know I'm best mass PKer in PW..
The most annoying part of whole pk was dying and teleporting to town with Xanadu and Insolent laughing their asses off.......

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Yes playing an old laptop as it's downsides, fps and overheating beeing two of them. Dw, when i'm on my PC i usually die 2-3 times max. Considerning you die more in 10 minutes then me in all Pk's of the week combined i'd say it's pretty good
i actually die 2 times whole week... 1 ep... you are awful as is your gameplay.....

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
The most annoying part of whole pk was dying and teleporting to town with Xanadu and Insolent laughing their asses off.......

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
i actually die 2 times whole week...

:normal-2: do you even believe the things you say? Cause you die quiete alot for someone with so many allies.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Nice video noki and as always haters gonna hate!!! :) I saw enemy runing, take win , so much dissapointment! wtb luck for a puri weapon xD
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Nice video noki and as always haters gonna hate!!! :) I saw enemy runing, take win , so much dissapointment! wtb luck for a puri weapon xD

No allies to backstab us = no game ;) better sig sz quick  :normal-2: