• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
i want their names.....who have no luck on r8 ring engrave plz
I have bad luck.
But no. This will make it way too easy to get good stats. -1

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥
I did read, but simply if all of those are removed, what is left to appear but the OP stats..  :rolleyes:
Slightly. But you also have to worry about getting the right number such as +10, +11, and all of that. Along with the chance of getting +1 attack level over +2 since that seems to happen a lot to the majority.
Slightly Inactive.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
I have bad luck.
But no. This will make it way too easy to get good stats. -1

how peoples  comment -1 easily, I'm sure after 1year 500+ engraving when u got 3% metal resistance and 10 DEX  then u also make that type of thread..or u RQ

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Slightly. But you also have to worry about getting the right number such as +10, +11, and all of that. Along with the chance of getting +1 attack level over +2 since that seems to happen a lot to the majority.
This. It really wouldn't effect stats -that- much; it'd only make it slightly easier. .-.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

how peoples  comment -1 easily, I'm sure after 1year 500+ engraving when u got 3% metal resistance and 10 DEX  then u also make that type of thread..or u RQ

it took me 2k STs to get a stat I was happy with on r8 ring, and it's still not even the original one I wanted

this idea would be kind of nice but it's far too late for something like this to be implemented (and even then, it would have to be something similar to alyx's ideas, not yours)

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
You do understand that if this was to be added into the game, that there would be a few upset players here and there? Some players have spent a small bit of their time to get a perfect R8 ring engrave stat, while many others have probably spent months just to get a half decent stat, and probably still trying for better? Imagine the players who've spent a lot of ec and farming just to get a decent ring, finally, and then the GMs make it that you can make it a practical 100% guarantee for a perfect engrave.

And if this was added... I give it a few months before people complain about how easy engrave stats are.
2X MAG or 2x SRT or 2x DEX not perfect stat..
many ppls want 2x atk lvl or def lvl or 2atk +mag/dex/ str

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥

I -1'd and I've had this problem too. I have played my WF and have engraved more than 200 times, or around it, yet I still haven't seen a single decent stat on my ring. Don't just assume people don't know what it's like. This type of fix is also just unfair to those who -have- struggled to get a good stat on their ring. R8 rerolls and engraves are practically the same thing, in a sense, as both require a bit of luck and patience.
Slightly Inactive.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
I -1'd and I've had this problem too. I have played my WF and have engraved more than 200 times, or around it, yet I still haven't seen a single decent stat on my ring. Don't just assume people don't know what it's like. This type of fix is also just unfair to those who -have- struggled to get a good stat on their ring. R8 rerolls and engraves are practically the same thing, in a sense, as both require a bit of luck and patience.
i can't patience more, its just a simple game, when ppls want they need to get ds easier, gm make  npc in NS to o ds exchange with OBC, i never compare anything with others cases but i'm still saying 2x str/mag/dex not descent stat anymore

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
i think u didn't notice mate what post says:(
id just showing u how hard is LUCK on this serv. And engrave... i dont even touch it .. no point always fail. Last time used 2k suply just for r8 ring

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
i can't patience more, its just a simple game, when ppls want they need to get ds easier, gm make  npc in NS to o ds exchange with OBC, i never compare anything with others cases but i'm still saying 2x str/mag/dex not descent stat anymore
Farm 6K OBC and then tell us how much easier it is to get. Hf.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
id just showing u how hard is LUCK on this serv. And engrave... i dont even touch it .. no point always fail. Last time used 2k suply just for r8 ring
better u patience when Ur friends have time to leave then Ur stat also stuck...cause u don't have No LUCK

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
I used 5k st in one month on my ring and didn't get better than 21 Dex , useless suggestion-1
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
Farm 6K OBC and then tell us how much easier it is to get. Hf.
in 1 year u can farm 50k ecs ...stay on topic ty

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥
zzzzz, I am getting pretty tired of this thread. I'll make this my last response.

DS wasn't made easier to get. Six thousand OBC is hard to gain in the first place, if we include the fact you could killed and lose all your OBC. Even if you don't get killed, you will still be grinding mindlessly for hours and maybe even days before you get a DS from purely OBC. There's only three ways to get DS which include: DS event, DT event, and buying one. Unless there's a way that I do not know about.

I don't agree with making engraving easier because of the sole fact, some people have gone through just as much and probably have even spent more just to get halfway decent stats. But eh, whatever.
Slightly Inactive.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
zzzzz, I am getting pretty tired of this thread. I'll make this my last response.

DS wasn't made easier to get. Six thousand OBC is hard to gain in the first place, if we include the fact you could killed and lose all your OBC. Even if you don't get killed, you will still be grinding mindlessly for hours and maybe even days before you get a DS from purely OBC. There's only three ways to get DS which include: DS event, DT event, and buying one. Unless there's a way that I do not know about.

I don't agree with making engraving easier because of the sole fact, some people have gone through just as much and probably have even spent more just to get halfway decent stats. But eh, whatever.
o . O billy
i feel like i'm dead