Epic Perfect World

why i'm still here???

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Last 1 year i was engrave my R8 ring and still got useless stat on it, i was already waste almost 5K ST on it but that sucks engrave luck make me really mad. every time metal,water,earth resistance, i want ask those stat useful in that game?? or ppls want those stat??

as my suggest depend on AA,HA and LA classes engrave on their stat divided, easily to get 2x mag,str and Dex.
like AA class get 2x mag,HA class get 2x str and LA class get 2x Dex in their 1st Engrave, i mean those 2x stat chance rate 100% chance  every class...

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥
So... basically you want engraves to become easier? I've seen some people who've played for a year (and sometimes longer) who still have no luck.

I don't agree. -1 unless explained since I am confused.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Last Edit: Dec 11, 2014, 05:09 am by Pascaline
Slightly Inactive.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
-1 to the initial suggestion. This makes it way too easy.

My own modification would be to remove useless stats from the available stats to get.

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ?

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
So... basically you want engraves to become easier? I've seen some people who've played for a year (and sometimes longer) who still have no luck.

i want their names.....who have no luck on r8 ring engrave plz

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
-1 to the initial suggestion. This makes it way too easy.

My own modification would be to remove useless stats from the available stats to get.

its make too easy..OK then i want back donation again....cause when u engrave ur r8 ring last 1 year and u got suck automatically u RQ

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
Before post comment look at Ur R8 ring stat...then continue

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥
I take back what I said. As I'm trying to think of names, most of them probably quit. But I can surely tell you, I don't. I used to main WF for, maybe, a year. I still have yet to get a half decent engrave, currently stuck with some water reduce bull crap. Even my EP who I'm working on a lot hasn't gotten a 'perfect' engrave.

Patience though, my love. You will get your engraves with time and enough farming. I just don't agree with making it a guaranteed 'get'.
Slightly Inactive.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
I take back what I said. As I'm trying to think of names, most of them probably quit. But I can surely tell you, I don't. I used to main WF for, maybe, a year. I still have yet to get a half decent engrave, currently stuck with some water reduce bull crap. Even my EP who I'm working on a lot hasn't gotten a 'perfect' engrave.

Patience though, my love. You will get your engraves with time and enough farming. I just don't agree with making it a guaranteed 'get'.
i understand what u say..but every time "3x water reduce or earth reduce or metal reduce" i got if u don't believe ask Tonika i was link her every engrave last few days but its still happening with me in last 1 year :(((((

Offline x u u y a

• Faction: Artifex
its make too easy..OK then i want back donation again....cause when u engrave ur r8 ring last 1 year and u got suck automatically u RQ

Just because you donated does not mean you will get the upper-hand of getting better stats. Don't donate and just do NW. If not just do bh - make couples of lvl 150s if you need just for bh. It's a lot of work but this is a game. Don't be spending money on it and expecting top tier results.
Last Edit: Dec 11, 2014, 05:34 am by Xuuya

lul

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
Just because you donated does not mean you will get the upper-hand of getting better stats. Don't donate and just do NW. If not just do bh - make couples of lvl 150s if you need just for bh. It's a lot of work but this is a game. Don't be sending money on it and expecting top tier results.

Last 1 year almost 5000+ Supply Tokens, 5000+ emblem , 500+ times engrave =3% metal resistance +10  op stat:)

Offline x u u y a

• Faction: Artifex
Last 1 year almost 5000+ Supply Tokens, 5000+ emblem , 500+ times engrave =3% metal resistance +10  op stat:)

I'm sure there's loads of people who has the same sh***y luck you have - I do as well. But I'm not going to donate just to get better gears and complain about it. Be smart. Don't donate and do it for fun instead of stressing over it. Pve for awhile if you need to save ec and s**t. I still pk with s**t a** gears so bruh we're on the same boat.

lul

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
Sukkub veno 5k damascenes no 2x chant Sukub sin - 2k damascene no 3x int glovers Demi seeker - 4k damascenes no 2x mage def % in pants i waste lots of it and my frined got 2x chant glovers second craft

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
I'm sure there's loads of people who has the same sh***y luck you have - I do as well. But I'm not going to donate just to get better gears and complain about it. Be smart. Don't donate and do it for fun instead of stressing over it. Pve for awhile if you need to save ec and s**t. I still pk with s**t a** gears so bruh we're on the same boat.
I'm not talking about how to save ecs/..5000+ ST =10,000 ecs ,5000 Emblem =30,000 ecs its mean i was lost already 40k ec only one r8 ring., i'm talking about those stat what i got every times  :sad:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
Sukkub veno 5k damascenes no 2x chant Sukub sin - 2k damascene no 3x int glovers Demi seeker - 4k damascenes no 2x mage def % in pants i waste lots of it and my frined got 2x chant glovers second craft

i think u didn't notice mate what post says:(