Epic Perfect World

Nerf Suggestion

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
8. Remove Summon from Psys. If Psys want to summon people, they might as well be a squad signet.

You have a point.

I vote we rename the psy class to "Pocket Signet" and allow players to put them in their inventory for convenient use.

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
7. Remove Shadow Sight from Assassins. My friends keep asking me for money and I say I have none but then they come on their sin and check my bag and then delete me from Skype because I lied.

You can only see the items in the players inventory. Not the coins. Going back to your suggestion. Man I advice you to just stop playing the game. Really dude. Was laughing while reading your post.
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Kia

7. Remove Shadow Sight from Assassins. My friends keep asking me for money and I say I have none but then they come on their sin and check my bag and then delete me from Skype because I lied.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Nerf holy path pls gn... too op help escape pk...

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium

I have to +1 this , I get nosey sins poking in my inventory … especially when I'm trying to trade one and I say that's all the ec I have then they check my inv , that's one reason I don't carry stuff on me anymore

This is a serious nerf suggestion , treat it as such

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Mihi , you have to much free time  :normal-2:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
No comment.....

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
8. Remove Summon from Psys. If Psys want to summon people, they might as well be a squad signet.

You have a point.

I vote we rename the psy class to "Pocket Signet" and allow players to put them in their inventory for convenient use.
or make mentalista create a pet out of psys...cough vookie cough

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
no all skills are good at the moment i think if someone from now on makes skill nerfes suggestions should get 2 weeks ban on forums and game

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
*** off you ***ing reTARD ASKING FOR NERFS

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I have mixed feelings about right or left leap.... :'(

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Just use fortify when the knockdown is about to end. There will be no "nerfs" anymore.

He already said this on another thread below this.       

(@the people actually wanting) ???

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.

LOL
Last Edit: Dec 09, 2014, 12:33 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
u made my day sir

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type