Epic Perfect World

Nerf Suggestion

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
As to the recent eruption of nerf suggestion threads, I would like to also put my own 2 cents into this discussion.

I propose the following nerfs:

1. Remove Diamond Sutra from WRs because it saves them too much in PK and 1v1.

2. Remove water shield from MGs because they use it to get chi way too fast. If they wanted chi fast, they should've given them sin skills.

3. Remove Berserker's Wrath from WB. I should be able to fly wherever I want without being forced to walk.

4. Remove Soul Link from WF please. I think making a puppet of my character is defamation of character and as such is against the law.

5. Remove Leap Right from EA. One leap is good enough.

6. Reduce the mana increase of Sage Spirit's Gift for EP. I once lost a 1v1 when the EP ran out of mana charm but used that skill to get more mana and attack me.

7. Remove Shadow Sight from Assassins. My friends keep asking me for money and I say I have none but then they come on their sin and check my bag and then delete me from Skype because I lied.

8. Remove Summon from Psys. If Psys want to summon people, they might as well be a squad signet.

9. Remove Transference from Mystics. Mystic pets are already OP; they don't need more mana.

10. Remove Radiant Sight from Seekers. I've seen way too many Seekers abusing this when they shouldn't even be using it. Some Seekers I've seen has no third eye but still use this skill somehow. I don't know how it works without the third eye but I believe that it is cheating.

Thank you.
Last Edit: Dec 09, 2014, 05:33 am by Miami

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
How about we remove all skills of all classes. Basic attacks only.
Don't try to nerf every characters tarded epw.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Blashcko

• My Boos:
  • Mirela, Cristina, Anorexic
  • Faction: Outcast
Is this a joke or not
if it's not a joke I would seriously die laughing.  :normal-9: :monkey-47:

* Keifazli/Blashcko*

Offline x u u y a

• Faction: Artifex
4. Remove Soul Link from WF please. I think making a puppet of my character is defamation of character and as such is against the law.

My puppet and your character looks very similar, no defamation at all.   :police:

Last Edit: Dec 09, 2014, 05:02 pm by Xuuya

lul

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

I disagree. I think Leap Left should go.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Offline Daftponk

• The Riddler
  • Do what you must, ignore the rest
  • Characters: Daftponk
  • Faction: GodsArmy
just freaking remove everything even the game god so many nerf/indirect qq post -_-

Pink Ponk Pung

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I disagree. I think Leap Left should go.
I snorted. Your humor amuses me.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

10. Remove Radiant Sight from Seekers. I've seen way too many Seekers abusing this when they shouldn't even be using it. Some Seekers I've seen has no third eye but still use this skill somehow. I don't know how it works without the third eye but I believe that it is cheating.
......LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL....

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
As to the recent eruption of nerf suggestion threads, I would like to also put my own 2 cents into this discussion.

I propose the following nerfs:

1. Remove Diamond Sutra from WRs because it saves them too much in PK and 1v1.

2. Remove water shield from MGs because they use it to get chi way too fast. If they wanted chi fast, they should've given them sin skills.

3. Remove Berserker's Wrath from WB. I should be able to fly wherever I want without being forced to walk.

6. Reduce the mana increase of Sage Spirit's Gift for EP. I once lost a 1v1 when the EP ran out of mana charm but used that skill to get more mana and attack me.

7. Remove Shadow Sight from Assassins. My friends keep asking me for money and I say I have none but then they come on their sin and check my bag and then delete me from Skype because I lied.

8. Remove Summon from Psys. If Psys want to summon people, they might as well be a squad signet.

9. Remove Transference from Mystics. Mystic pets are already OP; they don't need more mana.

Thank you.

I agree

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I think i died right here... LOL.

Zirkon

Nerf Artifex xd

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
lol.... least you have a sense of humor