Epic Perfect World

Nerf Barbs Knock Down

Offline Mia

• Characters: Woopsy
Those nerf topics are going out of control.... too many of them lately.... I think its time to take some actions against it  :rolleyes:

At the topic, yes that skill is indeed annoying but I am against any nerf on any class not just barbs   :-[

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
It has come to my attention, and many others that the barb skill Knock Down is way to not necessarily strong, but it is however becoming way to overpowering because of the cooldown for it. Something honestly needs to be done, because alot of barbs abuse the skill, for example : Knock Down > 3 Spark > Occult > Knock Down, or some thing along those lines its becoming really irritating. I think its not necessarily the damage you need to nerf just perhaps the cool down for it. Thanks Avidity.

We had this discussion before, my opinion was that the knockdown or whatever should be removed and remain a stun, but keep the paralyze. Aga already said that it is not possible and removing this skill would put barbs in a bad position compared to other classes who got at least 1 useful skills from the update

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
ofc no need nerf that is only skill that can actually do 1% vs purify LOL.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
The only thing that needs to be nerfed about this skill, imo, is the way it stacks with itself.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
The only thing that needs to be nerfed about this skill, imo, is the way it stacks with itself.
This.

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
-1. Thats the point of the game. Must have your strategy to counter attack your opponent's skill. Pretty basic. LOL.
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Kia

ofc no need nerf that is only skill that can actually do 1% vs purify LOL.

This.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Best thing that's been said on this thread.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Eh no, many people learned how to work against it lol.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Just another nerf thread  :normal-20:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Kia

Eh no, many people learned how to work against it lol.

PANIC SOG EVERY BARB WHO COMES CLOSE  >:(

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
PANIC SOG EVERY BARB WHO COMES CLOSE  >:(

Basically  xD

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Asental

Nerf this, nerf that, nerf all the pretty things.

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
It has come to my attention, and many others that the barb skill Knock Down is way to not necessarily strong, but it is however becoming way to overpowering because of the cooldown for it. Something honestly needs to be done, because alot of barbs abuse the skill, for example : Knock Down > 3 Spark > Occult > Knock Down, or some thing along those lines its becoming really irritating. I think its not necessarily the damage you need to nerf just perhaps the cool down for it. Thanks Avidity.
And how about go learn play your class better? All i can see is NERF suggestions on forum cause people practically can't play their class and defeat other one. big MINUS on this.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Nerf the skill then, barbs go back to regular mighty swing which is the same but with stun. Your complaint is not with the skill itself, but with it's cooldown. Remember that Barbs have only 1 decent Stun, and this is it