Epic Perfect World

Server Reform

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Quit victim blaming bro.

Why should I have to turn off WC, when WC is generally used for and recognized as a place for selling/buying(Inb4 use trade chat, a dumbass will suggest this), and miss out on any deals or other goodies because people need to overcompensate in world chat?

are they even trash talking you ? I don't think so even if they are there is 1 amazing thing on this game called BlackList but i think is so hard for amateurs players to understand how it works :S

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
:normal-21:

Just a few months ago we were being condemned for locking topics, deleting threads or posts and
we are constantly harassed for the bans and mutes we hand out.
Now we don't do enough?
If y'all could make up your mind, that'd be great.
We are either too strict or not strict enough.

As for the original topic, I think we do things just fine.
If we start insta muting or banning people for every little bit of drama,
things start being less active, people get bored etc.
This is a game after all, there is nothing wrong with a bit of trashtalking
or arguing or whatnot.
If you don't like it, start blacklisting people, turn off WC for a bit, not forever,
take a break, walk away.
99% of us are guilty of trashtalk and drama at one point or another.

When things start getting racist, abusive, offensive etc, that is when we will step in.
But otherwise, if people can't handle a bit of drama in a game, then maybe they shouldn't be playing.
I actually think things have been good for the past few months.

Also be mindful that we may not always be on 24/7, particularly over Christmas, holidays, exams etc,
plus most of us have jobs, families, partners etc.
We do the best we can and we've really eased up on some things lately, imo anyway.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline kin

this thread is pretty funny coming from someone who in my last faction all he did was talk down to people u even pmed me talking down once and wen i asked u what u never replied xD just do what i did to u and block ur ass it worked perfect :)

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
I get insta mute when recruiting on WC  :sad:

OT: Why do people need to start drama after every pk ?

scatterer3

I get insta mute when recruiting on WC  :sad:

OT: Why do people need to start drama after every pk ?

You should realize, it wasn't for recruiting but spamming.  ^-^

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
np xanadu :> but you know KIDDO #1 MAD HATE LOVER :> NO ONE CAN SURPASS HIM MMHHHHHHEHEHEHEEE!  :tiger-26: :monkey-1:
shut the f*ck up, you're more annoying than drama
look what's becoming of this server, xpendable's been gone for a few months and people cry over pwi lvl drama on WC,pathetic
if you can't cope with this then what you should do is uninstall and piss off , this isn't a kindergarten
game hasn't been more carebear in months and you seriously complain about it ?
what makes you think that keeps this server alive, the pve?
Last Edit: Dec 09, 2014, 03:58 pm by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Kia

shut the f*ck up, you're more annoying than drama
look what's becoming of this server, xpendable's been gone for a few months and people cry over pwi lvl drama on WC,pathetic
if you can't cope with this then what you should do is uninstall and piss off , this isn't a kindergarten
game hasn't been more carebear in months and you seriously complain about it ?
what makes you think that keeps this server alive, the pve?

Mobs at least don't insult everyone they come across with. Can't say the same about some players.

It's been said before. Drama is fine as long as it stays within the limits of the epw rules.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
no drama = dead server, drama is a part of every gaming community on every possible game/private server of the game? mature gaming community? maybe in Minecraft, but for other games? i think you're in wrong life for that + not to mention more you restrict players more likely they gonna quit the server, more players that quit the server = more ppl following the ones that quitted ending up in a dead server. don't bother with dumb restricting, i understand serious insults, racism etc etc. but rules are already too strict for toxic part of the community, don't make them any stricter.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Mobs at least don't insult everyone they come across with. Can't say the same about some players.

Because they're nub and they die in one shot anyways.  123's can't insult when they can't keep their asses alive. :P

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I think this topic should be locked, it's just a bunch of people insulting eachother.

If GM's did more than they currently do, the server will suffer activity wise. You can't ban everyone, blacklist was invented for a reason and you should all take the initiative to blacklist and take action yourselves other than complaining to the higher power about the #injustice.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I too fap when I see someone calling me virgin in WC.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
ok that's enough. I'm locking this for obvious reasons.

I'd make a horrible gm

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B