Server Reform

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
and now with funny words ( you boomed boomed you had me waiting for a whole boomed hour.. why did you have to be such a boomed? )
Oh my fking god, are you LaceyPip?

Offline Droopeh

Meh... I once ran a fac of over 100 active people on pwi, and maintaining strict rules and constant monitoring was hard enough with only 100 or so people... Server is alright as it is, GM's can't really afford to set a stricter standard because it'll end up extremely hard to live up to and it's going to cause the problematic players to run off their mouths even more...

Offline Kia

TL;DR: Ego chat in WC needs to be nerfed, and the GM's need to be buffed instead of handing out warns and basically begging the player base to behave. Spare the rod and you spoil the server.

This. 169% agree. Stop the drama.

Vegas

Lol people will trash talk on alts or something then, you can't really stop it or have a GM monitor the WC the whole day...

Offline Kia

Lol people will trash talk on alts or something then, you can't really stop it or have a GM monitor the WC the whole day...

Not even that would work. People disobey the rules. Mutes are not enough of a punishment.

DaDeadpool

Not even that would work. People disobey the rules. Mutes are not enough of a punishment.

Literally this, so much this. This is every god damn egotrash in WC. This sums up EXACTLY everything that is them, and justice.
Last Edit: Dec 08, 2014, 09:38 pm by DaDeadpool

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline Kia

Literally this, so much this. This is every god damn person in WC. This sums up EXACTLY everything that is them, and justice.

I wouldn't go that far but... as i said. Mutes are clearly not working. It's always the same people who spill out the same insults and create drama daily.

DaDeadpool

I wouldn't go that far but... as i said. Mutes are clearly not working. It's always the same people who spill out the same insults and create drama daily.

No I meant that's literally them in gif format, they be shit talkin, then get smacked with a ban, log alt get back up to shit talk more, slap em with a perma ban. Punishment Evasion should be an instant 1 week IP ban, then if they continue perma ban.

Punishment Evasion is the pure and ultimate form of disrespect for the GM's and the server. they did the crime but can't do the time? No.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
 Mutes arent enough punishment sadly since same people insult on wc all the time. The drama gets old after a while

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
i personally like dramas in wc so -1, drama = fun, dont like it dont read it.
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

DaDeadpool

Offline Kia

Drama is not okay if it includes serious insults, threats and other disgusting things.