Epic Perfect World

Server Reform

DaDeadpool

This server has a ot of good, and sadly the bad's piling up.

I elect that we inforce stricter poilices, yes the WC drama is "good" for PK, but it's also toxic, like on league of legends. It will chase away the new players they log on and see nothing but **** in world chat.

GM's should be strict and warn once, then globally mute anyone that continues instantly for minimum of 1 hour, even if they're "your friends", the amount of warnings is astronomical and yes I'm fully aware I'm not the best player, nor even good. But that's besides the point my skill/gameplay isn't what the arguments about (preemptive inb4 right there yo)

I'm certain there's a lot more factors involved, and if so please express them calmly and politely.

TL;DR: Ego chat in WC needs to be nerfed, and the GM's need to be buffed instead of handing out warns and basically begging the player base to behave. Spare the rod and you spoil the server.

For reference on how to properly reply.

Last Edit: Dec 08, 2014, 06:49 pm by DaDeadpool

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i agree with this... and there should also be some more forum rules... alot of this has been creeping up and it is really sad to see
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
idk if I agree with this

wc drama is good in the sense that it shows an active server with serious nerd gamers who actually care about it

the people it would turn away are, in my opinion, people who are a bit too sensitive, and a GM can't be around 24/7 to protect a person like that so they are better off leaving anyway

and GMs already do keep a good control on things that go too far, so I don't really see a need to make things even stricter

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Sadly i dont think this will happen anytime soon but i can see what your saying.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I think forums should be more looked after to prevent posts like what happened on that one ragequitter's goodbye thread.... But other than that, I think it's fine how it is.

Edit: Picture was changed. Wtf note is no longer necessary.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
i agree with deadpool on this one the drama and amount of crying is insane and really should be stoped its not ''good'' for server trust me just because they are nerd ragers means its active? no...most of the dead private servers that only have 20 people online a day at most have non stop qq way worse than epw..see the point? and i think players dont respect gm's enough to be honest because what a gm mutes you so you log an alt and rage in world chat? i may have hated him but watchtower was quick to insta mute people (even if they did nothing exactly wrong) i know if i was gm i'd mute after first warning ANYWAY epw has good gm's but they are pretty allowing on how far people go before muted (unless you report them on help desk they get dealt with instantly)

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
i agree as well (+1) GM's are too kind and people take advantage of that, i knew a server that closed because of that matter.. but do you know what's a good strict rule about it? Screwing should be warned once then 30 mins mute then 5 hours mute 3 days mute and then perm ban, also... it would be nice GM not to forget and mute all the time with 30 minutes or warn once.. it would be nice when you get muted 30 mins or 5 hours the next step will follow after that .. so you screwed 4 times? and got warned as well in that the next time will be the final. Also another idea rule like is from another game not related to *pwe* that you buy it and it stacks with your email .. if you screw, there are mutes and then bans , it has no reset and i hope you all know what happens if you get banned on a game that bought ( with the account that stacks with email)
also ONLY ENGLISH IN WC this matter should only be mute but really high time

i do mean what i wrote and if GMs want to test it out.. they can point it on me.. i do not mind have that as punishment because it's fair... ( when i return home test it on me .. i'm on vacation )  O:-) :P

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
The drama is actually funny, and not eye socket burning.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Ruvik

i agree as well (+1) GM's are too kind and people take advantage of that, i knew a server that closed because of that matter.. but do you know what's a good strict rule about it? Screwing should be warned once then 30 mins mute then 5 hours mute 3 days mute and then perm ban, also... it would be nice GM not to forget and mute all the time with 30 minutes or warn once.. it would be nice when you get muted 30 mins or 5 hours the next step will follow after that .. so you screwed 4 times? and got warned as well in that the next time will be the final. Also another idea rule like is from another game not related to *pwe* that you buy it and it stacks with your email .. if you screw, there are mutes and then bans , it has no reset and i hope you all know what happens if you get banned on a game that bought ( with the account that stacks with email)

i do mean what i wrote and if GMs want to test it out.. they can point it on me.. i do not mind have that as punishment because it's fair... ( when i return home test it on me .. i'm on vacation )  O:-) :P

lol from 3 day mute to perma ban? jesus no i dont think qq'ing and trash talking is worth a perma ban unless they get very personal to a gm themself maybe a day or week tops depending on how bad it is if its like APAWOLLA level qq then yes 1 week ban

Offline Ruvik

The drama is actually funny, and not eye socket burning.

eh if someone finds it funny they're either young or immature but to each his own i suppose everyone has a different sense of humor

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
wc is not forced chat to watch so i dont really see the problem

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Cancerous and pointless.

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
the most Xlovable Xcomments is when you see Xpendables Xhatin :>  :tiger-48:

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
i agree with deadpool on this one the drama and amount of crying is insane and really should be stoped its not ''good'' for server trust me just because they are nerd ragers means its active? no...most of the dead private servers that only have 20 people online a day at most have non stop qq way worse than epw..see the point? and i think players dont respect gm's enough to be honest because what a gm mutes you so you log an alt and rage in world chat? i may have hated him but watchtower was quick to insta mute people (even if they did nothing exactly wrong) i know if i was gm i'd mute after first warning ANYWAY epw has good gm's but they are pretty allowing on how far people go before muted (unless you report them on help desk they get dealt with instantly)

you can prove 100% that other servers' closing was specifically because of people "QQing" in wc?  or is that just some random statement you said to try and make your argument sound more plausible.

as others have said already: just shut off wc if seeing these things bothers you, no one is forced to read it.  maybe others have fun with it because they don't take anything seriously.  and GMs already do a good job with keeping the extreme ones under control, I'm not sure why you feel necessary to feel affected by the supposed "not good enough" job they're doing.

the most Xlovable Xcomments is when you see Xpendables Xhatin :>  :tiger-48:

I'd have the same opinion even if I was in any other guild or guildless  :police: ty for fangirling tho