Epic Perfect World

cleric need nerf

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
Eh, ik. You can also counter shackle if you have proper timing. Not to mention increasing cooldown will also give sins another boost that they don't need. [Ironic considering Eviction plays on his sin more than any other class. >.<]

I predict in a week or two, there will be a thread about sins floating around.....

If they do increase shackle cooldown i wouldn't mind but 2014 is the year of nerfs :police:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Eh, ik. You can also counter shackle if you have proper timing. Not to mention increasing cooldown will also give sins another boost that they don't need. [Ironic considering Eviction plays on his sin more than any other class. >.<]

I predict in a week or two, there will be a thread about sins floating around.....

Occult ice should be removed... Then those sh*ttie sins will learn gameplay.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Occult ice should be removed... Then those sh*ttie sins will learn gameplay.

are you serously hating on occult ice when you're ok with wizards running around spamming spark combo? LOL?

Occult ice is neccessary for Barbs, Sins, BM's, and the list goes on.

Sins that go DPH don't even need OI.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why this topic reached 11 pages and its made today.. Suggestion is pointless anyways :S

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
just like absorb soul the shackle of cleric needs to have longer cooldown because it is SPAMMABLE spammable buffs like this is very OP expecially bc it can be boosted with certain sparks and stuff because i think shackle is also by magic attack yes?
:normal-42:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
are you serously hating on occult ice when you're ok with wizards running around spamming spark combo? LOL?

Technically OI isn't necessary for any class. BMs can stun-lock perfectly if their timing is proper. Same for sins. And of course, barbs have the infamous knockdown skill+barb form to catch up with any kiters. Anyways, thread is about clerics. s: Lets not drag it away from that, Mr. OP.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Yes i'm totally ok with mgs spark since there's purify to protect me.

Technically OI isn't necessary for any class. BMs can stun-lock perfectly if their timing is proper. Same for sins. And of course, barbs have the infamous knockdown skill+barb form to catch up with any kiters. Anyways, thread is about clerics. s: Lets not drag it away from that, Mr. OP.

And what she said.

EDIT:Also you always can use 2 spark to avoid it.
Last Edit: Dec 08, 2014, 05:06 pm by Mira

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Why don't we just remove PK, all will be fine , we can just sit and drink tea outside west gate, and have some fun friendly conversation on forums  :normal-1:
I agree. This is best idea ever.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Can we just lock this? This isn't gonna change anything, but cripple the few EPs that like to 2v1/3v1 :tiger-1:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This:
What right now we got everything works properly and the game is fun

And this:
you are here u want this to happen u want to create drama between people in the forum and see what happens it excites in a weirdly way :) , its like you wanting to nerf that nerf this, Its really sad the people arguing on a worthless topic
:normal-1: