Epic Perfect World

Guild vs Guild (Monthly Event)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
This looks amazing overall to be honest. Perhaps one or another change on rewards , i feel like individual rewards would be better then the DS necks sent to leaders i guess. +1
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
We tried few times to make House of War (similar event, GvG 10vs10) alive and basically none faction other than Xpendable was willing to participate. Also like 2 weeks ago when ET wanted to make 10vs10 for free ECs coming from XP, none faction was willing to participate either.
As long as making 5v5 (let's say, or similar numbers) may work, I doubt anything that would require more ppl in teams, will work. And about 5v5/6v6/4v4 but only faction members, there is already suggestion which we gonna look into it but tbh I doubt we can get more than 3-4 factions willing to do that (participate in such event). Sometimes it's hard enough for us to collect 8 teams fo events like 4v4/5v5 where you don't have to belong to X faction in order to make a team. Or for events like CtF / Keep Away we quite often have to make teams by ourselves (by picking ppl who pms us).

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
this suggestion is good but make it 10v10 only and it will be good because 20v20,30v30 its too much and it might ruin pk harmony  :-Xl

Well if it was a 10v10, it rather be a Hell vs Heaven and Boys vs Girls right ? this is to simply make it more fun in a way more people is involved in an event.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
This is an awesome suggestion, but Artifex would probably be the only guild that signed up. s:

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
We tried few times to make House of War (similar event, GvG 10vs10) alive and basically none faction other than Xpendable was willing to participate. Also like 2 weeks ago when ET wanted to make 10vs10 for free ECs coming from XP, none faction was willing to participate either.
As long as making 5v5 (let's say, or similar numbers) may work, I doubt anything that would require more ppl in teams, will work. And about 5v5/6v6/4v4 but only faction members, there is already suggestion which we gonna look into it but tbh I doubt we can get more than 3-4 factions willing to do that (participate in such event). Sometimes it's hard enough for us to collect 8 teams fo events like 4v4/5v5 where you don't have to belong to X faction in order to make a team. Or for events like CtF / Keep Away we quite often have to make teams by ourselves (by picking ppl who pms us).

I have to totally agree on to that. But maybe we can try abit more this time ? with better prizes and give them time to prepare their guild ? ;o

Vanilla

I think that its a nice idea, and I think that there could be an registration on the forum at the begining of month until middle/end. So ppl would have time to sign up, manage their shedule and show up. Because we all are from different time zones... also such way we would see if ppl is interested or not. Also there could be few types. Starter gear ( for the new ppl), dragon, end game, so it be fare for all. But its just an idea ;)

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I have to totally agree on to that. But maybe we can try abit more this time ? with better prizes and give them time to prepare their guild ? ;o
excatly guilds dont have time to prepare.Gms should say when event is going to be atleast one week earlier. It should be once per 2weeks like guild ds or once a month

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Please for the sake of all that is holy, impliment GvG event.

The original system for PW that was never developed was guilds being able to besiege other faction bases and destroy them in massive combat "almost TW tier"

With this gone, less motivation and less guild pride.

GvG event gives some status, wewt.

Offline Blashcko

• My Boos:
  • Mirela, Cristina, Anorexic
  • Faction: Outcast
This, House of war is more likely Hvh, Gvb
This would be a tournament something like that like huge event
not talking about small event but this kind of event should be a huge especially when
there's alot of guilds joining.

making it special is nice too like, maybe something like this ''best faction of the month''

* Keifazli/Blashcko*