Epic Perfect World

bye i [rage]quit

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
you are delusional dude you got about 5 guilds in ur sh1tter guild including XP now which was zero need for, artifex already outnumbered anyone with wat they had, then xpendable joined to, you are desperate to win and scared to lose baby, i bet your proud of urself of atleast not sucking in asslicking but anyways you gonna need another guild to merge into your poop guild soon

I think you should go back to beg people on skype to join Outcasts :) and to "make drama in artifex bro make xpendables leave" LOL that's how pathetic your attempts are when you are zero . Unlike you i don't need to sit on skype asking people to join my faction.
Let's not forget how XP carried you back then ,even tho you still lost DT, if that was XP themselves , or Naeem leading , we would have not won. Definitly not in 15 minutes.
Go learn how to do things before you cry on forums , that's why so many people dont like Outcasts.

Mad over 7-9 XP in artifex when you have over 20 in your guild LOL down in the head is strong on this kid.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Selling Morai Order Skill books for 250 EC PM me on forums or PM Xanadu/InsoIent (with a capital i) in game thnx

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Anyways, getting back on topic: Cya in a week or two. The ragequitters always come back.

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random
I think you should go back to beg people on skype to join Outcasts :) and to "make drama in artifex bro make xpendables leave" LOL that's how pathetic your attempts are when you are zero . Unlike you i don't need to sit on skype asking people to join my faction.
Let's not forget how XP carried you back then ,even tho you still lost DT, if that was XP themselves , or Naeem leading , we would have not won. Definitly not in 15 minutes.
Go learn how to do things before you cry on forums , that's why so many people dont like Outcasts.

Mad over 7-9 XP in artifex when you have over 20 in your guild LOL down in the head is strong on this kid.

its funny how you buttlick xp people and inv them even tho half of your guild cnt stand them.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
its funny how you buttlick xp people and inv them even tho half of your guild cnt stand them.

NikSniper denied applicant in Artifex trying to get name on forums...
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Kia

Anyways, getting back on topic: Cya in a week or two. The ragequitters always come back.

You are right.  ^-^

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Selling Morai Order Skill books for 250 EC PM me on forums or PM Xanadu/InsoIent (with a capital i) in game thnx
I sell 249 ec each pm Abolishment .dont buy from morai farmer...

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
you are delusional dude you got about 5 guilds in ur sh1tter guild including XP now which was zero need for, artifex already outnumbered anyone with wat they had, then xpendable joined to, you are desperate to win and scared to lose baby, i bet your proud of urself of atleast not sucking in asslicking but anyways you gonna need another guild to merge into your poop guild soon

You're a garbage leader. Even I get PMs about how shiity you lead and I play like once/week. Please learn how to actually run a guild before you try and fail. What more, you fail at it and then blame it on others for your failure. The amount of Skype chats and in-game convo SS we have of you begging people to join and **** is ridiculous and I would be ashamed to be in a guild led by you.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

let me remind you i am leading guilds since FPW broski which means 4years ago when you were unknown little rat and didnt develop asslick skills yet, if we are to compare who is who in pw community i am ur master dont forget who are the originals

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random
NikSniper denied applicant in Artifex trying to get name on forums...

so its true you buttlick xp people aha what sad cvnt.

Offline MadLife/Nox

• Alpha bull DPH God
  • Love my dorky wife <3
  • Faction: DPHGod
let me remind you i am leading guilds since FPW broski which means 4years ago when you were unknown little rat and didnt develop asslick skills yet, if we are to compare who is who in pw community i am ur master dont forget who are the originals

another easy.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner

You are an original idiot that's about it LOL.
4Years on the roads still don't understand much .... Talk about asslick , and you begged half people in Artifex to join Outcasts over 5 times... Easy easy...

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
You're a garbage leader. Even I get PMs about how ****y you lead and I play like once/week. Please learn how to actually run a guild before you try and fail. What more, you fail at it and then blame it on others for your failure. The amount of Skype chats and in-game convo SS we have of you begging people to join and **** is ridiculous and I would be ashamed to be in a guild led by you.
lol you havent seen convos of pedro then + who is _achilles xd

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

hahaha..

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
another easy.

I remember you asked for an invite to Artifex after you ragequited GoodGame/Outcasts , not 2 months ago , and i said no , cause you were mega emo guy.
That's as easy as it gets Bruklin ;)