Epic Perfect World

Multi-Clienting during pk

infernchidhu

I know it isn't allowed in TW and other instances, but how come its allowed during pk ?
^5char

infernchidhu

Check the rules, there is a list where the multi client is not allowed, this is not going to be changed.
Oh well, i tried  :smiley:

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
1) He said 100 scripters i said 100, it was obviously exagerated.
2)https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=world%20population
3) you dont need to spectate pk, just check IPs, same IPs = spectate them, so easy...
4) Not sure who u are, but i do play in asian timezone, u dont need an inbuilt program to detect it

Most important thing you need to know is, i'm not asking anyone to do anything about it before changing the rules first. This has more to do with the rules changing than to ask GMs here to check them, because that would be in helpdesk.

Man, the world isn't going to get overpopulated, we have enough place for 10 billion people. The annual growth is 1 billion. Which means every time the % gets dropped by a ton. You want to ban people because they can't pk fairly? What's stopping you from getting auto-cleric skill, you know GMs/Admins have life too, they are like 20-26, you are asking to ban 80 players .-.
Check the rules, there is a list where the multi client is not allowed, this is not going to be changed.
Well, it says it's not allowed to use 3rd party programs, but whatever.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Multiclient is not third party program

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
Shouldn't this be illegal?
Pretty sure this server is illegal itself.
I see close to 30 people each having a personal script EP healing them in the air during pk from the Chinese factions
This game's dead anyway, I doubt GMs are going to remove the last players left playing this game. Apart from that it's not a custom script, just a macro from second client.

Also the players won't be fast enough to control clerics, just kill them?

server is illegal? :O nope

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
We are all criminals we play illegal server..
i feel like i'm dead

infernchidhu

Well, its 100% multiclient, but idk if its possible to prove that its a third party program, so the easier thing to do would be to ban multiclient pk as a whole, thats what i was going for.

Offline DignityPK

Read OP again, he said they have scripts that auto-heal at certain HP and use genie skills, which means there are 3rd party programs.
We are all criminals we play illegal server..
It's only illegal if you live in China.
server is illegal? :O nope
It's just as legal as pirating. :P.
Well, its 100% multiclient, but idk if its possible to prove that its a third party program, so the easier thing to do would be to ban multiclient pk as a whole, thats what i was going for.
What if there are legit players playing on 2 keyboards with maddie skills, get on their level instead of QQ'ing :p. No, seriously though, it's not fun playing vs cheaters but it's just a problem you can't solve, I mean how would the GMs ever get a valid reason to ban them? And how would they prove it.
Asdf, no double posterino.

Offline Ruvik

some servers have it set that way to the point where its bannable to leave sz on 2 chars at the same time even if your at opposite ends of the map im glad they dont have that rule here it gets really annoying

Offline Ruvik

Read OP again, he said they have scripts that auto-heal at certain HP and use genie skills, which means there are 3rd party programs.It's only illegal if you live in China.It's just as legal as pirating. :P.What if there are legit players playing on 2 keyboards with maddie skills, get on their level instead of QQ'ing :p. No, seriously though, it's not fun playing vs cheaters but it's just a problem you can't solve, I mean how would the GMs ever get a valid reason to ban them? And how would they prove it.

pirating lelo trust me if it was illegal as popular as this server is pwi would have been done sued the hell out of agatio

infernchidhu

some servers have it set that way to the point where its bannable to leave sz on 2 chars at the same time even if your at opposite ends of the map im glad they dont have that rule here it gets really annoying
I was going more america than soviet russia

infernchidhu

What if there are legit players playing on 2 keyboards with maddie skills, get on their level instead of QQ'ing :p. No, seriously though, it's not fun playing vs cheaters but it's just a problem you can't solve, I mean how would the GMs ever get a valid reason to ban them? And how would they prove it.
Well it is possible that they are just massively micro intensive, I get your point about how you think this can't be controlled, but i feel it can be, lets see.

Offline DignityPK

pirating lelo trust me if it was illegal as popular as this server is pwi would have been done sued the hell out of agatio
Not PWI, but PWE and they can't sue shit. PWCN can, but since they are located in China they kind of can't. It's not like Agatio lives in America, my best guess is East Europe. Apart from that PWI and this server are patches away from PWCN, Agatio isn't doing any harm to PWCN, they don't care about him, they target Chinese audience.
Also I am pretty sure someone else owns this server and not Agatio I believe - so yeah.
Well it is possible that they are just massively micro intensive, I get your point about how you think this can't be controlled, but i feel it can be, lets see.
Maybe they are, I am just saying if all Asians own these scrips then it means that in Asian timezone everything is balanced between Asians. It would be pretty big problem banning 80 people for one day and them all QQ'ing.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

So I guess we should all just goggle and learn how to code and do the same thing? :rolleyes:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

So I guess we should all just goggle and learn how to code and do the same thing? :rolleyes:
So if:
- using multiclient on the world map in pk is allowed,
- using third party software that affects gameplay is not allowed

What do you want to code?