Epic Perfect World

New here

:-*

Hi everyone,

I am new here and everywhere I go I look at the artwork happening in the forums.  The work is great...is anyone doing chibi's still? for avatar and signatures?

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Welcome to EPW man!

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Welcome to EPW! Any questions pertaining to game please do not hesitate to contact a staff or support member. As for the artwork I will have to turn that over to the gifted artists we have in the community
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 
Thank you everyone  :smiley:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
welcome ^-^

All the commission shops are currently closed, I think (I'd know if there were any open LOL). But there still are artists that are willing to take commissions via messages. I can't tell names tho, that'd be, meh.. They are usually very busy. But good luck in hunting for one O:-)

or you can just wait for any of them to open

OR

open an art contest

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B
welcome ^-^

All the commission shops are currently closed, I think (I'd know if there were any open LOL). But there still are artists that are willing to take commissions via messages. I can't tell names tho, that'd be, meh.. They are usually very busy. But good luck in hunting for one O:-)

or you can just wait for any of them to open

OR

open an art contest

hmmmm thank you Dead.  I see most of them are closed which is why I was asking...I think your idea of a competition is a good one..might do that)..off to make some ec now - haha

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Welcome to Epic!!!!