Epic Perfect World

Meridian

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't even think my meridian is maxed on Mikau (pretty damn close though).  My luck sucks so much.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Ok do it once but why should people have to do it again on every alt they make, one time is enough of a pain

Do people really need meridian on every alt......?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Do people really need meridian on every alt......?

if meridian is something that you deem not necessary on every alt then what's the problem with having people being able to donate for it

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
if meridian is something that you deem not necessary on every alt then what's the problem with having people being able to donate for it

Never said it was a problem. Go for it, but what do they need the meridian on every alt for?...

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Never said it was a problem. Go for it, but what do they need the meridian on every alt for?...

the question wasn't directed at you specifically

and for me it's like using brew in pk, that extra bit of help can mean surviving with just 100 hp in pk

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
the question wasn't directed at you specifically

and for me it's like using brew in pk, that extra bit of help can mean surviving with just 100 hp in pk

Mm, my bad. I didn't think of r8 alts tbh.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
yea but if u are too lazy to do stuff u dont deserve to get stuff imo....
let me guess you onli play 1 char don't you ?

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
let me guess you onli play 1 char don't you ?

I, too, hardly play 1 character only. Yet meridian is still a huge pain in the a$$ :))

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

infernchidhu

+1 and donate-able tittle stone would also be nice.  :smiley:

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
+1 but dont make it with donation make it reachable via boutique or something similar

scatterer3

Ok do it once but why should people have to do it again on every alt they make, one time is enough of a pain

Enough of pain? Is this game, respectively 1400 more HP affecting your life so bad?

-1, it's not really challenging but maybe "time consuming", and I think people should invest some of their beautiful time in things they want.

Offline Droopeh

Might be annoying but not really impossible and all you need is a few clicks and some good luck xD

I'm neutral to this one (and I have 4 lvl 150 chars with full meridian, and 3 pre 150's with full meridian so don't assume I only play one char) would be appreciated if it's purchasable via cubi gold though, roughly 15 maybe?

infernchidhu

Enough of pain? Is this game, respectively 1400 more HP affecting your life so bad?

-1, it's not really challenging but maybe "time consuming", and I think people should invest some of their beautiful time in things they want.
1400 HP on an archer, affects a lot, i use +10 vit stat on almost all armour peices and i gain close to 1.2k HP, so yes 1.4k HP is a big deal, as for meridian, u need to understand that u need to ignore possible pvp in ur main to log an alt and do meridian, which sorta hampers the servers pvp life in a way apart from all this. This Meridian and Tittles are basically pwi style pve, should be similar to cultivation, just 4 gold botique and bb. :smiley:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'd rather see Meridian auto-maxed for everyone or removed completely.  Same goes for Nuema.

Pointless systems added by the regular servers to make people exchange money for stats. They add nothing of value to the game. Just complexity for new players and time wasted getting a character to pvp quality.

infernchidhu

I'd rather see Meridian auto-maxed for everyone or removed completely.  Same goes for Nuema.

Pointless systems added by the regular servers to make people exchange money for stats. They add nothing of value to the game. Just complexity for new players and time wasted getting a character to pvp quality.
Umm the way the dev sees it is that it adds time spent ingame, the actual effect is it reduces time spent pvp'd, so yes, when people want it to be added to donation shop or botique, they are sorta willing to trade this complexity for a mild advantage for the server.  :smiley: