Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
The following npcs would be helpful in this area:
Watcher of the Earth.
Skill Trainers.
Gods Giving.
Phoenix valley guy.
A teleport stone thing.
Early game forges. (Basic gear, event & boutique)
Entrance to primal world.
Entrance to morai.
i think these should not be added since some of them already exist and are easy to find about a few of them i can answer why i dissagre but too lazy to type  :'( overall +1

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I think this is an awesome concept with all except one thing:

From what I know, it takes a decent amount of work to set new NPCs in place [maybe I was told wrong], and I don't think the skill trainers should be added and here's why:

In the upcoming expansion including the new Hazy race, skill trainers are done away with completely. When you hit R and open up your skill list, it'll have the option to level your skills that way. I think adding the skill NPCs would be an unnecessary amount of work when they're just going to be removed at a later date.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Great suggestion as usual (probably the only person making normal and actually helpful suggestions),  it would benefit everyone.

P.S. #NerfAelana

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1
I guess this will be helpful to old players ofc coz they can send or stash money, books, scrolls and whatever they need to upgrade their toon. It wont be useful to new players because they still have no money, no enough spirit for skills, chain quests and stuff.
But as i said +1 if its gonna really help to someone. for me its not mandatory.

Offline Reya

• Nya.
  • Faction: ALTS
+1 Best suggestion.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
A really usefull suggestion.
+1  O:-)

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
+1 my brother sounds good suggestion

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
So, I was thinking and this idea kind of came to me while I was debating this suggestion.

Added on suggestion:
I think that it would be totally awesome if Agatio could wait until the new expansion to implement an idea like this.

Why:
Apparently the new area for the Eclipse Expansion doesn't let you leave until you're level 20-ish [from what I hear, anyway]. It would be totally awesome if Agatio could implement this so that you can't leave until you're level 110. And he could add all the necessary npc's in the new area that you suggested above. And of course, if people -really- wanted to leave, they could just get telestones from the npc. It would be a cool new way to implement the new area, anyway. Plus, that new area is absolutely gorgeous. >.<

Sorry for spuratic thoughts, it came to me all at once. >.< I hope I make sense.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
+1  no need to say anything else i think everything has been said  :rolleyes:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Added on suggestion:
I think that it would be totally awesome if Agatio could wait until the new expansion to implement an idea like this.

:normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42:

p.s. its very hard for me to read that light color uv been using :(

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
p.s. its very hard for me to read that light color uv been using :(

It's really not. But if you're having troubles just use quote to read it.

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
Would be very nice. Good suggestion tbh. :)
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
+1
useful suggestion and Alyx's suggestion too
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I think this is an awesome concept with all except one thing:

From what I know, it takes a decent amount of work to set new NPCs in place [maybe I was told wrong], and I don't think the skill trainers should be added and here's why:

In the upcoming expansion including the new Hazy race, skill trainers are done away with completely. When you hit R and open up your skill list, it'll have the option to level your skills that way. I think adding the skill NPCs would be an unnecessary amount of work when they're just going to be removed at a later date.

Yeah, but that's not gonna happen before next summer at the earliest.  That's still a good while, and it'd be useful until that time comes.

+1.  I have multiple 150's and NH overwhelmed me so much.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)