Epic Perfect World

Honing via Dragon Stones

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I know that there's a "Spirit of the Forge" look-alike NPC for the Dragon Blood Stones.

Could there also be a way to implement DBS to be able to hone as well? This would help the player's that don't have the EC to buy the Dama equivalent honing stones.

Since Dama's =/= DBS, I think that there should also be a DBS = Hone as well.

Any thoughts on this?

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
first post
erm idk about that, might be too much
Recent video.

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼
first post
erm idk about that, might be too much
agreed..cause honing its easy... I mean ez to get stats u want but relying on the spirit forge for hone is... Ehh idk

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Lets look at this in a monetary perspective. Dama's are the same price as the Adaman. stones used for honing. Dragon Bloods = / = Dama's in the forging process.

It takes 1 blue dragon stone (non tradeable and only once per day via HDD per character) and 50 red DBS.

Current market prices DBS 1 EC/EA. Dama = 28 EC/EA.

Dama x3 = 84EC
DBS x 50 = 50EC

There isn't a monetary amount on the blue stone. However, since its not tradable it would be limited. If the blue stone was tradable perhaps this suggestion in my eyes would be broken, but I don't see why we shouldn't be able to hone using these mat's while they're pretty much the exact same thing anyways from a market standpoint.

DBS Just requires PvE unlike the other forges.

Offline Droopeh

Lets look at this in a monetary perspective. Dama's are the same price as the Adaman. stones used for honing. Dragon Bloods = / = Dama's in the forging process.

It takes 1 blue dragon stone (non tradeable and only once per day via HDD per character) and 50 red DBS.

Current market prices DBS 1 EC/EA. Dama = 28 EC/EA.

Dama x3 = 84EC
DBS x 50 = 50EC

There isn't a monetary amount on the blue stone. However, since its not tradable it would be limited. If the blue stone was tradable perhaps this suggestion in my eyes would be broken, but I don't see why we shouldn't be able to hone using these mat's while they're pretty much the exact same thing anyways from a market standpoint.

DBS Just requires PvE unlike the other forges.

You can just turn 50 red stones into one blue one, so it would be 100 ec total per hone which would overall be more expensive xD