Epic Perfect World

Any balancing in future?

Vegas

Imagine all the edits aga would have to do though.....

Lol he will just edit the gear for the beginning I guess, skills and everything else shouldn't be touched till we can say for sure that they're broken or not

scatterer3

Lmao, the new classes will be added obviously...imagine how many people just wanna play that class without having to sell a house to do it ( PWI ). Patches like those for almost double the player base for a good 1-3 months, no way that any dev would not add them.  :smiley:

Just like the "The Thing" on anniversary event, everyone was on that mount that day.

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if aga decides not to add them.
It would probably mean a lot of balancing adjustments....

Will be added, it will take time though. Both tests, gear adjustments, it is a lot of work but not brining new class wouldn't be good. And balance can be adjusted with another patches + tested on beta  :police:.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
For now Heavy Load fixed cooldown to 30secs and bramble reflect damage reduced by half. Nothing else is needed imho.
Only demon one right?...

I think new classes would be tested for at least 1 month before adding lol... seeing their skills and other stuff I doubt they gonna be added here before summer...

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
i say we dont get the new 2 classes it would ruin the game harmony '.-.'

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Just like the "The Thing" on anniversary event, everyone was on that mount that day.

You misunderstood what he said. He didn't say that "everyone's gonna start playing the new classes as soon as they come out" (most people probably will though). He said that more people are going to join epw to play the new classes, thus increasing the number of players.

I think new classes would be tested for at least 1 month before adding

Most likely, yeah. I just hope that this time there are more pvp-oriented players who actually know their sh1t and can give some good feedback instead of mostly carebears who spend all their day inside caves. Not directed at anyone.
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2014, 10:41 pm by Mitteenz

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Only demon one right?...

Heavy Load=pet skill.

Offline Elena

Heavy Load=pet skill.
I mean the reflect.  :-[

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Knowing Perfect World the new classes are probably inherently broken and it'll  take significant balancing to get them to work well without being completely OP.

On a slightly unrelated note, IMO atk & deflvls should be decreased for everyone. All this stacking damage makes it pointless to play anything other than 4 or so classes in mass pk because w/e has the best range and damage will always win.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I mean the reflect.  :-[
high chances for both to get nerfed, since the reflect is already high, and there should be a difference between sage and demon, so if u nerf demon, that has higher reflect, ofc sage one will get lowered aswell to keep the ratio.
just a thought, not sure.

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
For now Heavy Load fixed cooldown to 30secs and bramble reflect damage reduced by half. Nothing else is needed imho.
Funny gm want to nerf veno ref cuz of me i apologize all venos cuz sins aint skilled class and cant win ewents cuz aps monkeys (yea its rude but np maybe someday sins gonna learn how to play) when nerf for mystics and damage of sins? when remove archer chan blees? and when clerics lost phy reduce in gear cuz roomie too op for sins?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
It is as Feo said, everytime PW launches a class their goal is to make money.
How?
Simple, make the new classes OP in relation to the existing ones, gears have better stats to compensate and the skills are better in details.
In the end those who can waste cash will do it and thus help PW achieve their goal.

Now here is diferent, we try to balance things but its not an easy process, every sinlge touch can screw the other way, its delicate and requires time.

I think its as in the past, once we get the patch we will need time to study them and actually know what needs to be done to balance things out.

Offline Elena

high chances for both to get nerfed, since the reflect is already high, and there should be a difference between sage and demon, so if u nerf demon, that has higher reflect, ofc sage one will get lowered aswell to keep the ratio.
Do u even know the diff between demon and sage one?
Sage => 20% dmg reflected
Demon => 75% dmg reflected
Wtf can be nerfed at sage? Make it 5%? lol

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran

I've barely played recently, but from what I can remember the sage one is ok. The demon one is the one that's op.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Do u even know the diff between demon and sage one?
Sage => 20% dmg reflected
Demon => 75% dmg reflected
Wtf can be nerfed at sage? Make it 5%? lol
i just looked through pw pedia which says is 60%+ 20%, thats why i thought is that way
cause demon was showing as 75%+ 20