Epic Perfect World

Any balancing in future?

Offline lolitta

• Beginner
I would like to ask if any balancing will ever happen in EPW or is it the final balance that we will ever see?
Are EPW developers striving to achieve best gaming experience or do they rather keep things the way they are so that nothing becomes even worse?
Some skills, like 2 stuns on veno's pets (with wrong cds?!) or barbs knock down skill that does not allow any play are just mad....

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Someone suggested that not long ago.... maybe you should search for the thread.
Nerfs

scatterer3

Someone suggested that not long ago.... maybe you should search for the thread.
Nerfs

The author isn't suggesting anything, but is rather trying to discuss this issue (according to him) and get the information he wants. Check the section he posted first...  ???

On topic: I'd like to know that as well.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
The author isn't suggesting anything, but is rather trying to discuss this issue (according to him) and get the information he wants. Check the section he posted first...  ???

On topic: I'd like to know that as well.
Was discussed a lot in that thread, don't think its needed a second one, it would end with same comments since he said about wfs and barbs. If Agatio didnt replay to that 15 pages thread means there's a high chance he won't do anything about nerfing.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
For now Heavy Load fixed cooldown to 30secs and bramble reflect damage reduced by half. Nothing else is needed imho.

scatterer3

Was discussed a lot in that thread, don't think its needed a second one, it would end with same comments since he said about wfs and barbs. If Agatio didnt replay to that 15 pages thread means there's a high chance he won't do anything about nerfing.

There is an unpleasant/dirty saying, but I will censor it a bit: don't try wash s**t with p**.
Anyway, do not stay so often outta topic, it's winter :police:.

Offline Blashcko

• My Boos:
  • Mirela, Cristina, Anorexic
  • Faction: Outcast

if it's soochi's thread i think agatio replied on it but nothing special

* Keifazli/Blashcko*

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
For now Heavy Load fixed cooldown to 30secs and bramble reflect damage reduced by half. Nothing else is needed imho.
:normal-1: :normal-2: :normal-1: finally

Offline Luka

• Characters: Luka

Vegas

We will probably need another balance patch after 1.5.2  :normal-2:

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
 :sad: How long until the new classes

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
:sad: How long until the new classes

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if aga decides not to add them.
It would probably mean a lot of balancing adjustments....
"My honor is my loyalty

infernchidhu

Lmao, the new classes will be added obviously...imagine how many people just wanna play that class without having to sell a house to do it ( PWI ). Patches like those for almost double the player base for a good 1-3 months, no way that any dev would not add them.  :smiley:

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Lmao, the new classes will be added obviously...imagine how many people just wanna play that class without having to sell a house to do it ( PWI ). Patches like those for almost double the player base for a good 1-3 months, no way that any dev would not add them.  :smiley:
Imagine all the edits aga would have to do though.....
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Imagine all the edits aga would have to do though.....

yeah its alot of work but imagine he wouldnt do it.. loads of ppl would be running off to other private servers that did.