Epic Perfect World

Guilds War!

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Could use some part of a tw map or something o-o.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Ideas are good but hw abt asian guild?? they can't attend if event will held ST 7pm-4am or guess more, otherwise gm will make that event 2 different time in week!!

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Without asian guilds this event will like Arti vs oc vs worms vs warning vs ga ONLY, and hope result will be same like NH vs SYNC!!

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
This event needs a lot of testing before making it official also to find a perfect timing for all guilds to be able to participate.
Even if it would art vs oc vs warning vs ga, it's gonna be a lot diff than mass pk.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Time of day would be the BIG thing to work out.. WT had trouble doing it late evening server time and the 2 times I personally tried to resurrect the HoW only one guild was interested. As for location we found the one Faction base Trials maps(Trial of Towers map 3) worked well, since if you died you get tp'ed out. Seeing as theres 3 islands in the one map there could be quite a few things to work with
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Elena

Time of day would be the BIG thing to work out.. WT had trouble doing it late evening server time and the 2 times I personally tried to resurrect the HoW only one guild was interested. As for location we found the one Faction base Trials maps(Trial of Towers map 3) worked well, since if you died you get tp'ed out. Seeing as theres 3 islands in the one map there could be quite a few things to work with
Yea well first we should try see if it works and test it out then see for a time.  :sad:

Is it going to be taken in consideration at least?  :'(

Offline Elena

Bumping this.  :'(

+ 1 like the idea. Have a handful of guildies looking for some PK for fun <3

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
All in all, great idea idiot with big brain

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Elena

All in all, great idea idiot with big brain
Thank you retarded brother who forgot his sister's existence.  :sad:

Offline Zayran

• Characters: Zayran