Epic Perfect World

Supreme Robe: Dominance

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
Um... No.     
An Idea Of Mine Thats Kinda Leeched From Elly Is To Make This Farmable With PvP.
Not FULL PvP, But With Old Bronze Coins, And Seeing As NS Is Full PvP, There Is No Blue Name Farming Crystals, You Gotta Fight For It. I'm Saying This As Another Way To Farm It Because Some People Don't Like PvE Whereas Others Do. So There Should Be 2 Ways Of Farming This.
My Suggestion: 1k OBC
You Better Be Scared...

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Every Word Starts With Capital Letter? Err... Okay.
Anyway, +1 from me to this idea, but I already see a lot of qq from pvers about this way being easier than running tm's.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
This Cannot POSSIBLY Be Easier Than TM's Because TM's Are EASY! They Just Take Time.
The Way I'm Proposing Will Take Skill As Whenever You Are Killed You Will Lose All Your OBC.
So This Way It Will Be Harder. But It Will Take Less Time
You Better Be Scared...

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
This Cannot POSSIBLY Be Easier Than TM's Because TM's Are EASY! They Just Take Time.
The Way I'm Proposing Will Take Skill As Whenever You Are Killed You Will Lose All Your OBC.
So This Way It Will Be Harder. But It Will Take Less Time

-1 The whole purpose of adding the Supreme Robe: Dominance was to increase the pve side of the game.
Before this patch we had only a few means of PVE.
EC which was gradually dieing due to max loads and no sinks
Nirvy which was also dieing due to everyone having ec to gear their alts in end game

TM is a challenge due to the many runs you must take, Yes they are easy but they are time based for this purpose to expand on the pve side. Dominance cape is indeed a pvp cape and I understand thats why you want it so fast, but everything shouldn't be given "easily". Work toward something for once. I feel OBC and Nightscream could use a different system regarding rewards but this nor any of the current options should be it. I could possibly see... say warsoul weapons coming into game with revamped stats for obc exchange rate but not supreme robe.

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
I think that's a bad idea. Strong factions could just camp there and prevent others from farming when they need to and I'm positive you'd see tons more ganking going on. Group of sins could just camp there stealthed, coming back every once in a while to kill everyone and take their OBC. Also OBCs can be banked so you can do it little by little and take your time. TM is much more tedious and takes much longer since you need all 3 robes from each TM. I don't know if you've been on a TM run before, but that takes a lot longer than you'd think. After over 2 hours of TM Eden with an experienced squad I only have 14 medals (24 are needed for all 3 capes).

Offline TugginMyPuddah

• n00b
  • End poverty/war/greed/be kind to your fellow man
There anyway to see the  cape ? like a screen shot or something... be appreciated <3  much luv for EpicPW !
End War, Poverty, Corporate Greed, Corruption. We are ALL human, therefor, we are all in this together on this tiny planet. Educate, Inspire, BE the change YOU want to see in the World.

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Here is screenshot