Epic Perfect World

Extra skillbar slot

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
First off, let me start by saying that I know this probably can't be done. However, time and time
again I struggle on having to select what to put on my skillbar and what not to. Having ONE extra
tab won't break pk, won't hurt anything, and will just allow us to put more things on our skillbar for
different situations since I can't obviously go to the bag during mass pk.

So, why should they have this? Time and time again I don't have the space for all my:
Gear/Armors
Weapons/Fashion
Pots/Random
Skills/Sparks

I'm not sure if I'm the only one that has this issue with making good decisions, but I like having everything
readily available for any scenario, and I'm sure a lot of other people would as well.

NO HATE COMMENTS.(YES/NO - Civil Reason) ONLY PLEASE OR DELETE!
Last Edit: Nov 27, 2014, 12:35 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Please. This is such a problem for WRs tbh.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

Offline Dustin

• Old Player
Yes, and would be nice if you could keybind every row but don't think that can be done or people will just complain that they have too many buttons to push.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
>< we really need extra one, would help alot...

Offline Jaxon

+1 would help alot

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼
+1 wanting to be able to put all my reskin and skill + like 200 different type of r8 weapon ( 4.....)  :)) :))

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
Please. This is such a problem for WRs tbh.
Holy crap it seriously is LOL. So many skills, so many weapons. It's insane.
"My honor is my loyalty

Swink

+1 good suggestion.
Wr's have so much shyt to click  :normal-2:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Im fine with my bars but I can imagine it's a pain for melee classes, warrior specially. I'll +1 but I would like it to be something optional if possible, just like the inventory expasion from the panel.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
Im fine with my bars but I can imagine it's a pain for melee classes, warrior specially. I'll +1 but I would like it to be something optional if possible, just like the inventory expasion from the panel.
I agree. Also I think the extra slot should be for the F1-F9 bar. Simply because adding an extra one to the 1-9
bar would make it a tad too long. Or have an option to add it to either/or. Thanks for your feedback  ^-^
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
+1 More skill bar pls  :police:

Offline leviathan

• Reborn
  • (Insert something original here)
  • Characters: Killswitch
  • Faction: Adrastos
Yes. We actually need this so badly D:
plus i want a whole skillbar dedicated to smileys c:
+8

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
I agree. Also I think the extra slot should be for the F1-F9 bar. Simply because adding an extra one to the 1-9
bar would make it a tad too long. Or have an option to add it to either/or. Thanks for your feedback  ^-^
Yes, forgot to mention that. If this goes through please make it for the F1-F9 bar, good thing you mentionned it.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
I thought I was the only one having this problem '-'. +1 to this, seriously need it.