Epic Perfect World

Spirit Fox Form

Offline guardianmom

I've been trying to add the fox form imbued and spirit fox form to my veno.  I've searched the forum for anything that would be related to the issue that I have but cant find the solution.  My veno is 147 and has all the skill to level 10, has the coin and the spirit to add the books but still cant.  My culti is Celestial Sage  and I bought the books from the boutique but still cant add the skills to her.  When I try I get "Prerequisite skill level too low".  If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
do you have normal sage fox form bc it should be level 11 (already sage/demon) before you can upgrade it

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
I believe you need to be level 150 to get the spirit fox form, also other requirements are that you have Sage/Demon Fox Form and Fox Form Enhanced before you try learning it :)

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline guardianmom

ahhhh ok...let me try and upgrade the fox form to 11 and see if that helps.  I will let you know..thanks.

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline guardianmom

k so I went and bought the fox form from the boutique and that did the trick.  I upgraded it to "11" and was able to apply the spirit fox form.  thanks again for the help  ^-^ :D

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
No problem, i'm glad it worked :)

01.01.2016. ♥
Just a little tidbit for any other venos reading this but don't know -

Imbued Spirit Fox Form (Skillbooks: ○Spirit Fox Form / •Spirit Fox Form)

AND

Imbued Fox Form (Skillbooks: ○Fox Form Enhanced Scroll / •Fox Form Enhanced Scroll)

both share the same stats - so if you do not desire to be a strange little purple fox with lots of tails, you can simply learn Imbued Fox Form and continue being a weird little normal fox with purple eyeshadow.  :P

And yes, in either case to learn these skills you must first have lvl 11 Fox Form (Skillbooks: ○ Fox Form / •Fox Form).

Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥