Epic Perfect World

Fixing Extra Slots in Dock Inventory for 160

DaDeadpool

Please can you make the Extra Slots thing for the Inventory show the full 160? Pleasee? Just literally make it the length of the Inventory screen just docked, would be PERF. Please ty asap

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir
Not possible

^This unless you feel like doing some kind of a graphical design then programming it in, not fun doing as well as the game is pretty coded and I'm pretty sure it's still coded in Chinese lol.
Last Edit: Nov 24, 2014, 08:13 am by Guardian

Swink

160 slot is useless + its bugged.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
lord aga said it before he made it available that 160dock will be bugged only scrolling works

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
160 slot is useless + its bugged.
:sad: es not useless

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Half the time I feel like I need the 160 inventory slots, lol.

I have 80 and im constantly running out of room, but then I know if I do get the 160 I will probably have a ton-of extra slots I won't use, oh the irony...

DaDeadpool

Half the time I feel like I need the 160 inventory slots, lol.

I have 80 and im constantly running out of room, but then I know if I do get the 160 I will probably have a ton-of extra slots I won't use, oh the irony...

Honestly its great, because you can put the items that just take up space at the bottom, like GS and Res scrolls stuff that you have huge stacks of, just remind yourself daily/weekly to check the bottom and see if you need to restock, thats what I'm using it for. Just gotta make sure you NEVER hit resort, because dragging all that shit back down will make you wanna head bang into your desk.