Epic Perfect World

2x suggestion

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well, this has been on my mind for quite some time, so here we go.
Is it possible that we can have 2x exp and spirit (NOT 2X DROPS) activated for the last saturday and sunday (i.e. the weekend) of every month?
It is just 2 days of exp and spirit, so shouldn't be much problematic I think. People can level their alts a bit and newbies can also level up in GV/PV etc.
For months having 2x for festivities, it can always be skipped. :)
This might have been suggested before and we did get quite a few days of 2x exp and spirit for once but then it was forgotten I guess. So, I thought of bringing this up. :)
No hate plis. If you are against the idea just say no without being rude.
Thank you. :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

infernchidhu

I love the idea !! yes :>

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
NO

2X DROPS OR GO TO SHREK SWAMP

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
2x is not good -1 on this

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣

x2 without drop wont exchange anythink :) and 2 exp and sp can hlp alot level more char and ppl will need waste less time ;D

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
I thought that during 2x exp you get the same amount of exp from PV and FC that you get when there's no 2x, because it doesn't stack with the 2x scroll.. I could be wrong of course :)

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I thought that during 2x exp you get the same amount of exp from PV and FC that you get when there's no 2x, because it doesn't stack with the 2x scroll.. I could be wrong of course :)

as much as i know its a 50% extra exp scroll and not 2x scroll. Using it wont give u 4x exp during 2x cause it rly doesnt stack but you still get more. IF i recall correctly you get 2,5x exp when using it during 2x? Am rly not sure either though.
I thought it was the effect of the exp increasing items you use still only increases the exp u got during normal rates but you do still get the extra exp from 2x?

On Topic. Am neutral about this. Yeah would be nice to lvl alts faster but then again that might alos mean more ares alts etc.

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
i personally think is easy enough to lvl as it is, so sorry but meh
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
  • Faction: Artifex
I dont think this is needed, it's already pretty easy to level up. I understand the new players it may take a bit of time, but if you got it to quick it would be boring and pointless. As much as some people may hate leveling, its no big deal, takes 1-2 days for lv.150. :) So sorry - 1 on the thread.
Signature done by Angie :3

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
PedroSner: come pk all
Deno: no i'm lvling my chars

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
use exp scrolls it'll give you x2 n if you going to say its costy, I think the ec you get from pv runs are more than enough -1

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
as much as i know its a 50% extra exp scroll and not 2x scroll. Using it wont give u 4x exp during 2x cause it rly doesnt stack but you still get more. IF i recall correctly you get 2,5x exp when using it during 2x? Am rly not sure either though.
I thought it was the effect of the exp increasing items you use still only increases the exp u got during normal rates but you do still get the extra exp from 2x?

On Topic. Am neutral about this. Yeah would be nice to lvl alts faster but then again that might alos mean more ares alts etc.
esoterica and 2x dont stack, either cancels 2x or you just benefit from last
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
-1 already easy and fast to lvl up using what is available to all .
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

bvanharjr

Really not needed, the leveling here is quite fast already w/o 2x. Plus people would complain about 2x drops not being on and yeah.

2x also overrides training esos.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
2x never stacked with esos.

I'm on the fence.  It would be good for those new players who can't spend 3k EC's (or whatever the amount is) to go from 110-150, or play classes where PV sucks ass (I'm looking at clerics here; *** PV on a cleric).  On the other hand, it's not really needed since it's not ridiculously hard to level anyways.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)