Epic Perfect World

Continuous DCs

Offline shuu7

Hey everyone, I haven't played in a while and just updated the client today but it keeps disconnecting me every few minutes after I log in. I tried all the servers but it keeps happening. anyone know what's up?

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I logged out like 10 minutes ago but I didn't have any DCs when I was logged :-\

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline shuu7

:( it disconnects in the middle of walking even.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
:( it disconnects in the middle of walking even.

I logged in and stayed for a while, no dc :-\ Seems like it's not a server issue

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline shuu7

hmm after clicking around right now it seems like the problem might only be when I'm in the customization process :-[
thanks for replying though.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
try reinstalling the client :/ if you didn't play for so long u might have an old client with some old files tha tmight not work properly now.
Protip:

If you're not in an area where you need full effects etc, turn on Best Performance. If you are still laggy you can click the little tool icon above your character's HP bar and un-click Auto-Optimization, then click 'Only Show Important Players'. Optional but you can also press the Lighting tab and disable Character and NPC effects of your choosing.

If you are in an area where you need to see everyone around you, Press U, go to the UI tab, Check the box called 'Proxy Visuals' and move the Distances slider to around 100m. This cuts through a lot of my in-game lag :) I used to DC constantly before I did this. I also have my Effects slider set 3/4 to the right at 'Display All Effects Simple Version'.

Note: I also use Epica-2 Link, it seems to be the most stable for me but I live in Kangaroo land so who knows.  :tiger-43: 
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥