Epic Perfect World

Artifex~From Lost To Sirry

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

doing pk in a place that is not sp (miracle)

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
why not from town of arrivals? or sundown? or ... :rolleyes:

Zirkon

Artifex made an easy again guize

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I always miss the fun

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

Offline Kia

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
was really fun i enjoyed allot this pk.
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Mountain Pk 69, oh well. Let's see... I wanna do some Mentalista math, if you don't mind.
Noki video x duration of said video + noki level gameplay - noki level title = Time wasted recorded, rendering, uploading,  ect. Pretty sure I'd waste 12 minutes of my life watching this. Why do you even bother playing wiz lol xD. Out of all the popular(yes, I'll use this word on you, even Mentalista is popular '.') EPW YT uploaders, you have the least subscribers, views, and most dislikes. Well, to prevent kicking you while you're down, and to prove that I can pretend that I care, and that I can lie, good video Air Force sir (didn't watch lol) ^<^

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Mountain Pk 69, oh well. Let's see... I wanna do some Mentalista math, if you don't mind.
Noki video x duration of said video + noki level gameplay - noki level title = Time wasted recorded, rendering, uploading,  ect. Pretty sure I'd waste 12 minutes of my life watching this. Why do you even bother playing wiz lol xD. Out of all the popular(yes, I'll use this word on you, even Mentalista is popular '.') EPW YT uploaders, you have the least subscribers, views, and most dislikes. Well, to prevent kicking you while you're down, and to prove that I can pretend that I care, and that I can lie, good video Air Force sir (didn't watch lol) ^<^

I like cynix, pedro, and his the most.
I have no need for satellite TV when
I got pk vids. Why such hate though :c
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
I like cynix, pedro, and his the most.
I have no need for satellite TV when
I got pk vids. Why such hate though :c
I actually watered that down a lot xD. If this was another forums, I woulda went harder. Anyway, for the most part, what I said was true. I mean, I think he should simply be on psy, idk wtf he's doing on wiz, at least the videos were somewhat bearable. So yeah, not that much hate

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I actually watered that down a lot xD. If this was another forums, I woulda went harder. Anyway, for the most part, what I said was true. I mean, I think he should simply be on psy, idk wtf he's doing on wiz, at least the videos were somewhat bearable. So yeah, not that much hate
He's just posting his vids of him trying something new.
Posting the same class over and over does get... a tad boring xD
But yes, he is good psychic. I enjoy watching him post psy videos :p
"My honor is my loyalty

Swink

Nice video nokita :*
I enjoyed watching something other than ea gameplay.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Nice video brother of mine from another mother, you almost get on my level xD ^-^

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
Ima just wait for his he-she, shegirl, manher, fanboy/girl comment, or something along that line. :normal-4:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
you are on your period all the days ?

Artifex made an easy again guize

very easy

was really fun i enjoyed allot this pk.

you are good

you are talking to somebody that is a pve player with no name and she is oc fan girl no wonder her is IQ is negative

Nice video nokita :*
I enjoyed watching something other than ea gameplay.

aww ty mrs kfc stick

Nice video brother of mine from another mother, you almost get on my level xD ^-^

teach me senpai

Ima just wait for his he-she, shegirl, manher, fanboy/girl comment, or something along that line. :normal-4:

you are realy the female version of eviction you should become his gf tbh