Epic Perfect World

Custom Fashion Suggestions

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Okay, okay, I know most of you will say useless thread but for the most fashion addicted people like myself it's gonna be great.
I'm sure it's not first time, all of you, wondered, at least once: "This fash would look so great w.o ... !"
Well since a lot of stuff from EPW are custom, made by Echo  :normal-4: :normal-48: and some made by Labs.
In case Echo won't kill us for making those requests and if it its possible, let's see what and how we can change fash!

For example:
1. Vampire Pants (F) would look awesome without the white thingie on left leg.
2. Celebrity Female Dress would look very cute and sexy without the flowers on the shoulder.
3. Pirate Jacket (F) - without the "collar" on the neck.

Those are first things that came in my mind, it's not really complicated ( I think, idk, sorry qq ) just to make those specific parts invisible. We could also suggest hair that would look great w.o their idiot stuff.
Also would be nice to see even male fash edited.  :sad:

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
this fash addicted gf of mine..aff.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Love this thread!

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

Also the Hairfashion with the Xmas hat, its so cute but the hat .. well doesnt work very well in june.. xD The hair without the hat would be epic!

Also another pair of jeans for women would be great ~ straight cut or skinny jeans besides the bootcut ones we have.

Offline Elena

this fash addicted gf of mine..aff.
It's not like I the only fash addicted babe. You more than me.  :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
sorry if I'm hijacking you ely lol, but I've always been wondering if it's possible to add other pwi fashions

like, these sets are from FW, yet this ss is taken in JD. I wonder if it's possible to have these slutty sets here, on epw.

Anyway, I agree on vampire set

and there are so many pieces that'd look great without all the details they have

meh :'(

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Elena

sorry if I'm hijacking you ely lol, but I've always been wondering if it's possible to add other pwi fashions

like, these sets are from FW, yet this ss is taken in JD. I wonder if it's possible to have these slutty sets here, on epw.

Anyway, I agree on vampire set

and there are so many pieces that'd look great without all the details they have

meh :'(
If I remember right FW fash was suggested before but either Agatio didnt replay (which I doubt) or there was a problem with the fash. :/
Think it's smth related to body size? FW chars are a lot higher and have a diff anatomy so this could be one of the problems. qq

Now I'm too lazy to check ALL fash and see which detail should be taken off. Thats why I though this nice fash addicted community might help. :normal-4:
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2014, 05:33 pm by Elyღ

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
If I remember right FW fash was suggested before but either Agatio didnt replay (which I doubt) or there was a problem with the fash. :/
Think it's smth related to body size? FW chars are a lot higher and have a diff anatomy so this could be one of the problems. qq

Now I'm too lazy to check ALL fash and see which detail should be taken off. Thats why I though this nice fash addicted community might help. :normal-4:

yea I also thought the same since in this ss, chars stand almost exactly the same as stoneman and vamp in fw. But I still didn't lose hope:(

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Angelica

Also the Hairfashion with the Xmas hat, its so cute but the hat .. well doesnt work very well in june.. xD The hair without the hat would be epic!

Also another pair of jeans for women would be great ~ straight cut or skinny jeans besides the bootcut ones we have.
These should've been implemented ages ago. YES!

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I would like the beach shorts or whatever is the name,whitouth the flower thingies on them. :'(

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

I think Labs tried this, theres a patch without hair if you remove the hat. :'(

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Quote from: Elyღ
For example:
3. Pirate Jacket (F) - without the "collar" on the neck.
Boo, I dunno. I think the shirt is cute the way it is. D:
;3

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Elena

Boo, I dunno. I think the shirt is cute the way it is. D:
;3
Yea I know but in some other combination it would look cute without. :(

We could also think of how to edit armor fash and make it cutter. For example first veno armor top would look amazing w.o the thing on the sholders, the big ones.
Last Edit: Nov 22, 2014, 01:13 pm by Elyღ

So here's my fave fashion but unfortunately there's some feature in the garment that i dont like...
so i tried to edit it and get rid of that thingy that i don't like...

Tender Nurse Top (no long tail like at the back)
Demure Attendant Stockings (no stockings and dyeable undies)
2012 xmas heels (no leggins)
Elsa Hair  :-* :-*

So here's the result...

of course hope they add the Elsa Hair and my suggestion fashion weapon (wand) lol

[move]"Sexiest Venomancer Alive"[/move]

Sig and Avyy by Lonicera

Offline Elena

So here's my fave fashion but unfortunately there's some feature in the garment that i dont like...

So here's the result...

of course hope they add the Elsa Hair and my suggestion fashion weapon (wand) lol
omg I love them! also love the fash wep u made, they need to be added!!! :sad:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

So here's the result...

Omg, this is awesome. *-* Yes to the skirt with no leggings. You should edit the fuzzy leggings to be all one color and dyable. It would be awesome to have lime green ones.