Epic Perfect World

Veno Skills

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
  • There is a thin line between pain and pleasure.
  • Characters: Dosei
[shadow=green,left]I have recently noticed that because of the starting skills of the Heal pet and Revive pet, that when you do the quest to learn the actual skills from PWI, you can't learn them. I have also noticed that since you give those two skills to us as we start, you can't upgrade them to level ten or something, because with certain pets, the level 1 heal pet does nothing to help the pet's hp at all. I don't know if this is a problem or issue or whatever, but it would be nice if it would be fixed..

I would have included screenshots, but I couldn't get it to cooperate with showing the skill while I attempt to take a picture.
[/shadow]

Ty for the Avy Lacrimosa. <3

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
[shadow=green,left]you can't upgrade them to level ten or something, because with certain pets, the level 1 heal pet does nothing to help the pet's hp at all. [/shadow]
Check again, they already are level 10.

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
  • There is a thin line between pain and pleasure.
  • Characters: Dosei
Check again, they already are level 10.

They're not, they're level one.

Heres proof.. Best I could get.

Ty for the Avy Lacrimosa. <3

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
There's a npc in city of lost that you can go to, to level the pet related skills... Such as heal pet, revive pet, and the capture pet skill (forget the name of the skill, I don't play veno too often).
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
They're not, they're level one.

Heres proof.. Best I could get.

Less than a week old wf..Try leveling up at the pet manager at city of the lost

EDIT: got ninja'd  :-[
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2014, 01:05 am by Void

Offline DesolateX

• DesolateX
  • The Abandoned
  • Characters: BarbarianDX
  • Faction: Synopsis

Less than a week old wf..Try leveling up at the pet manager at city of the lost

EDIT: got ninja'd  :-[

Yeah, you might be trying to level it at veno masters. The pet-related skills are leveled up at pet trainers/masters.
I don't know about every other veno but my I was able to level my Pet Heal to level ten, including the Resurrect Skill. I was also able to learn Tame Pet which is pretty useless in this game but sometimes handy in solo TT and whatnot. I believe I levelled mine at the Venomancer Pet Skill Trainer but because it was so long ago, I'm not entirely sure about that...
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥