Epic Perfect World

Artifex~Omg Lag Stap

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Oran be like...

FOR ME M8S!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Good video. Sad I wasn't here for this pk.
Also, the lag has been bad lately.
This is my lag just STANDING xd

10/10
"My honor is my loyalty

heiro

nice bro (ps - wonder when UMAD gonna get bored of 123) looooooool

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
No offense, but why does an EA of your caliber even make shots of an EA many tiers above you? I don't think you'd make it to "2" of "123" in his shoes. loooooooooooooool e.e

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
No offense, but why does an EA of your caliber even make shots of an EA many tiers above you? I don't think you'd make it to "2" of "123" in his shoes. loooooooooooooool e.e
umad is a tea above of chill ? JAJAJAJAJAJAJ he is guild hoper after failing making his own guild he joined warning then joined xp and sucked some players to become kinda a bit decent. Chill can kill and aa better than him tbh XD

he going to hide his face for 4 days minimum

heiro

sorry mate, who are you, dont know you, dont care about you nor does your being matter to me scrub, your arguement is pathetic, you are stating that I wont make it to 2, but where is your proof, in a previous vid you see UMAD get respawn killed, not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4x, respawning in a enemy hot area is clearly the sign of a almighty godly 'TOP TIER EA of GODLY LEVEL CALIBER' - yes sir you are smart, did you even pass fifth grade? The level of stupidity in what you said is astounding, useless waste of oxygen go kill yourself. Oh and NO OFFENSE BTW - Just saying
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2014, 10:48 pm by Chill

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
sorry mate, who are you, dont know you, dont care about you nor does your being matter to me scrub, your arguement is pathetic, you are stating that I wont make it to 2, but where is your proof, in a previous vid you see UMAD get respawn killed, not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4x, respawning in a enemy hot area is clearly the sign of a almighty godly 'TOP TIER EA of GODLY LEVEL CALIBER' - yes sir you are smart, did you even pass fifth grade? The level of stupidity in what you said is astounding, useless waste of oxygen go kill yourself. Oh and NO OFFENSE BTW - Just saying
A "Good  Archer" Will know when to ress i mean if he ress 1 and get spam kill why ress again and ever worst why ress in the 2 and 3 time ? her argument was like 0 sense but is okey she he must be oc fan boy girl LEL

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
How long did that take.. kid... Chill lol. Are you mad? I think you are. I think you tried too hard on that imo. All those insults breh, ow meng affs '-' am hurted bad yesss '.'  Don't pretend like you didn't hit resurrect by mistake before (not saying that those were mistakes), but it happens. Take your feminine hormones elsewhere. "Chill" lol

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
A "Good  Archer" Will know when to ress i mean if he ress 1 and get spam kill why ress again and ever worst why ress in the 2 and 3 time ? her argument was like 0 sense but is okey she he must be oc fan boy girl LEL
Keep trying, your insults are beyond pathetic. Use a new one sometimes, I'll be waiting. :normal-1:
Mad kids try gank even on forums, goodies :normal-1:

heiro

How long did that take.. kid... Chill lol. Are you mad? I think you are. I think you tried too hard on that imo. All those insults breh, ow meng affs '-' am hurted bad yesss '.'  Don't pretend like you didn't hit resurrect by mistake before (not saying that those were mistakes), but it happens. Take your feminine hormones elsewhere. "Chill" lol

lol, mistake? Yes sir make same mistake 4time is a row that is sign of Godly Top Tier Ea like you said mate, thats very smart of you, and it didnt take much time at all, am used to dealing with scrubs like you.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I been sellin crack since like the 5th grade
I'm basically 40

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
Also, look at your title of the video. I expect nothing from EPW's self-proclaimed #1 Brazilian. I pk with more lag, and that's without recording. Sit down, clown.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
lol, mistake? Yes sir make same mistake 4time is a row that is sign of Godly Top Tier Ea like you said mate, thats very smart of you, and it didnt take much time at all, am used to dealing with scrubs like you.
I see that you don't read much, but that's ok... I will help you.
Kek. Stop. Just stop trying. Someone of your intellect trying to insult me, I think that hurts more than your "insults" >.<

heiro

I see that you don't read much, but that's ok... I will help you. Kek. Stop. Just stop trying. Someone of your intellect trying to insult me, I think that hurts more than your "insults" >.<

Ok Ok, so if it wasnt mistake? Then the only other possibility is that UMAD ress because he 'wanted to be killed'? Yes sir, YESS SIIRRRR very very observant of you, and either way it makes no difference LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, if he did that on purpose he is DUMB AS FCUK LOOOOOOOL, ok ok I just got killed so I will ress 3x in the same spot on PURPOSE! That Logic doh, this fan boy dont think before he type. This stupidity further consolidates my point that you are are a useless waste of space, end your life!

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
Ok Ok, so if it wasnt mistake? Then the only other possibility is that UMAD ress because he 'wanted to be killed'? Yes sir, YESS SIIRRRR very very observant of you, and either way it makes no difference LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, if he did that on purpose he is DUMB AS FCUK LOOOOOOOL, ok ok I just got killed so I will ress 3x in the same spot on PURPOSE! That Logic doh, this fan boy dont think before he type. This stupidity further consolidates my point that you are are a useless waste of space, end your life!
I hope you get it. I bet you're fuming behind your monitor. Just because he makes "mistakes" like that, doesn't mean that you're better than him in any way, shape, or form. Do you even reread most of the things you post here? Probably not. I think you're a future Darwin Award candidate ,tbh. Surely Chill the Internet Thug treats "scrubs" like me roughly irl. Boy, you're one funny prepubescent... whatever you are.