When will you quit again
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
When will you quit again

Best question.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
LOL. when i saw the topic name i was sure it would be some downsyndrome ether Mentalista/Apawolla/Vookie/that unknown wanabee wr whatever his name was. now this sadder gonna delete my comment coz he is always mad. anyway gm lock this soon as possible  :normal-38:

jakho

lets remove gear, need gear to survive? lol? noob lol

Offline Droopeh

Why is nobody noticing that vookie is making these threads to parody the ridiculousness of the previous, more "serious" nerf threads that have been floating around recently...

Get some basic deduction skills people, learn to differentiate between sarcastic threads, serious threads, and ego - boosting contests...

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
lets remove gear, need gear to survive? lol? noob lol
come fight me irl bro,no gear only wep.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Would keep cursed Jail only,but couldnt agree more on removing skills like elimination. Sadly this most likely wont happen.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Would keep cursed Jail only,but couldnt agree more on removing skills like elimination. Sadly this most likely wont happen.
You realize this was a troll thread designed to take attention from Soochi's, right?

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
he probly lost to some nab sin or barb and duno where to cry so he made   a topic   :'( :'( :'(

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I would like to suggest removing sin and barb primal skills, would make game more fun
I don't believe you're serious.