Epic Perfect World

Remove sin and barb primal skills

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Hi all

I would like to suggest removing sin and barb primal skills, would make game more fun

pece n lov
no hate plis

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
The total of dph sins on this server would drop from 20 - 3, you'd be one of those 17 who would drop dph  :police: but ok, i'm fine with it, I'd actually love the primal skills of assassin to be removed

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
barb primals arent actually a problem, about sin ones i couldnt agree more.sadly  it wont happen

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
The total of dph sins on this server would drop from 20 - 3, you'd be one of those 17 who would drop dph  :police: but ok, i'm fine with it, I'd actually love the primal skills of assassin to be removed
rabbits growing nuts
1vs1 old skills?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
rabbits growing nuts
1vs1 old skills?

I think you are about to get demolished.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Oh look, another thread by Vookie designed to cause drama.

wtb> lock

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Oh look, another thread by Vookie designed to cause drama.

wtb> lock
yes, topic about removing my own class skills created to cause drama, I see you have same logic as your leader

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
rabbits growing nuts
1vs1 old skills?
Bad move boy, with primal skills you have a 1% chance of winning and that is with your infamous 3spark elimination, but with old skills? not even the slightest chance, but ok, challenge accepted.  :police:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
yes, topic about removing my own class skills created to cause drama, I see you have same logic as your leader
And I think you are blatantly ******ed. Maybe people would take you more serious if you weren't spamming nerf threads. [Like the IG one, and spamming Soochi's nerf thread with the idea of buffing venos? Topkek] :)

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
And I think you are blatantly ******ed. Maybe people would take you more serious if you weren't spamming nerf threads. :)
give me links to my nerf threads please xd

Bad move boy, with primal skills you have a 1% chance of winning and that is with your infamous 3spark elimination, but with old skills? not even the slightest chance, but ok, challenge accepted.  :police:
cause drama in my topic?

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
cause drama in my topic?
Is that a yes or a no to 1v1

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
cause more drama?

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Here's one: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=20839
Here's the other: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=20895.0
+ the "buff veno" crusade your on. I think you should be disallowed to post about game balance.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
he bail bro.. but i kinda agree with sin skills only leave cursed jail cause head hunt stun duration is bad with all the new sht added

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Oh god, I laughed so hard at this topic cuz of who made it. Kid wants his signature move to be removed :c