• Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Best EPs and that mystic tapping break and praising Tideborn Jeezus
420/10

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Best EPs and that mystic tapping break and praising Tideborn Jeezus
420/10
mountains pk onli good 4 healers or ppl that are going to snipe you from the air ¬_¬

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Tracklist , not by order cause too lazy.

Blasterjaxx - Gravity (Fast N Loud Remix)
Hunger - Brunch
Moonbeat - Dreamcatcher
GLADPVCK - Nagano (Party Thieves Trap Remix)
Stache - Inside Us (AndroBit Remix)

Impressive how much your gameplay and survival-ratio changed since you got your new computer.  :D

Going from a laptop with 2-4 fps , overeating within 10mins of pk, and freezing pretty much constantly ...
To a computer with 45 FPS average with full Graphics, max definitions ,does really help alot LOL.

I  do not miss the days where i was dead due to my screen beeing frozen ...
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Hunger - Brunch
Moonbeat - Dreamcatcher

Going from a laptop with 2-4 fps , overeating within 10mins of pk, and freezing pretty much constantly ...
To a computer with 45 FPS average with full Graphics, max definitions ,does really help alot LOL.

I  do not miss the days where i was dead due to my screen beeing frozen ...
Tell me the name of that computer lol wtf. 45 fps, I wanna see ss of that :normal-10:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Tell me the name of that computer lol wtf. 45 fps, I wanna see ss of that :normal-10:
Artifex Top Secret Pc Spects

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server

http://prntscr.com/589ymu
http://prntscr.com/589yrp

This is my computer. Not gonna bother looking on SS's where my Fps is X. I'll try to remember during next PK and make one , to show if you really that curious.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Offensive comp bra, but that show us that you are a biggest gamer in the world , g00d g00d. ???

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Offensive comp bra, but that show us that you are a biggest gamer in the world , g00d g00d. ???

You would probably be amazed if i tell you the only game i have installed is PW.
Don't really have much time to play, but i did seriously got tired of playing with a bad computer, the constant freeze's and such.
So i figured would be better to upgrade and get something good , that will last.

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
I hope you tryed to play with 0 fps ^^

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

Hunger - Brunch
Moonbeat - Dreamcatcher

bad music

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Music is the only good thing in this video Gaby lol . Even more boring then last one ...

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Music is the only good thing in this video Gaby lol . Even more boring then last one ...

where snooks gameplay video breast
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline BriEsT

• Don
where snooks gameplay video breast

No time for recording shit games , besides I suck as barb .

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
Awful music+gameplay (just like you)  :rolleyes:
Last Edit: Feb 26, 2016, 07:57 pm by Cristina

Offline A T X

• I will DDoS You
  • I started with nothing, still got most of it.
  • Characters: AyyTeeEx / LayerSeven
  • Faction: Tyrants
New Youtube Star keep up the rekting of the Egonemies lelelel.  :tiger-26: :tiger-35:
ATX Custom UI Shop
Tyrants holds the 2016 Perfect World Record of the fastest 80v80 TW Win - 8 Minutes - Opponent Apollumi
Helping Artifex come up with  Signatures/Ui/Funny Jokes since 1337