Epic Perfect World

Perfect World 2 Gallery [Screenshots!]

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest

Yes, hello everyone. As you all know, we have 2 new races looming down on us in the near future.
I, being the impatient person I am, decided to download the Chinese server and try it out a little bit.
The following includes a few screenshots of the customization screen, new UI, new meditate, etc.
There will be a load more screenshots incoming as I advance through the game.
Enjoy!

Hairstyles for Males - Looking fabulous as fudge, guys. ;) .

Hairstyles for Females

In-game Screenshots!

Like I said, I'll keep this updated as I progress through the game. Hope you enjoyed.
Okay I have officially died and gone to heaven! I NEED the Moon Fairy race and all those incredible different looks  :D
*Loss of breath - Passes out*
01.01.2016.♥

Vegas

=) Yet another game-breakingly OP class from PW.

Cannot wait for the patch after the new ones to nerf them / buff the older classes to kill them

They don't even have demon/sage skills yet, doubt they can be OP already lol

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
They don't even have demon/sage skills yet, doubt they can be OP already lol
I believe they actually came out with demon/sage skills today, but I'm not 100% sure. I'd have to look further into it and I am far too lazy for that. xD

Vegas

I believe they actually came out with demon/sage skills today, but I'm not 100% sure. I'd have to look further into it and I am far too lazy for that. xD

Oh nice, hope PWI gets the update soon

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Oh nice, hope PWI gets the update soon
PWI is schedule for late December to Mid-January. :)

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥
I don't care for the new classes but can we get these hairs on EPW. kthxbai
Slightly Inactive.

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
I don't care for the new classes but can we get these hairs on EPW. kthxbai

This would only be made possible if Agatio implements the 'Perfect World 2 Expansion' into Epw once the Western (English) Version is released.
Last Edit: Nov 20, 2014, 12:50 am by Sylph☠
01.01.2016.♥

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Hairstyles for Females

The colors that are sort of braided in the hairstyles look kind of different in every screenshot. Are these dyeable?  :'( I dont like the brightness of them, but do like the model.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
The colors that are sort of braided in the hairstyles look kind of different in every screenshot. Are these dyeable?  :'( I dont like the brightness of them, but do like the model.
No, the colors in them aren't dyable. Except for the side braid. That's the only one that gets changed.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Finally got it to work, had issues patching.
I find it funny you can change eyelash colors. I'm glad they brought back eyebrow and lip colors though, I missed that on EG. Going to play around a bit and see what I can manage to do without being able to read anything, nobody reads quests anyway lol

I'm disappointed some animations were reused, including some audio from EG I think?
Lazy lazy lazy.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Finally got it to work, had issues patching.
I find it funny you can change eyelash colors. I'm glad they brought back eyebrow and lip colors though, I missed that on EG. Going to play around a bit and see what I can manage to do without being able to read anything, nobody reads quests anyway lol

I'm disappointed some animations were reused, including some audio from EG I think?
Lazy lazy lazy.

Ooooo, pretty character. Very nice. And yeah, a lot of animations/sounds were reused. >_<
Also, I believe Pink Quests are your normal quests.
And gold, as always, is your spirit culti.
No idea about white ones. Lel.

Unfortunately, my China folder got fudged up, and when I tried to fix it, it messed up my epw folder as well. >_< Ffs, have to redownload both. Hopefully I can get the Chino server working again. x_x

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Ooooo, pretty character. Very nice. And yeah, a lot of animations/sounds were reused. >_<
Also, I believe Pink Quests are your normal quests.
And gold, as always, is your spirit culti.
No idea about white ones. Lel.

Unfortunately, my China folder got fudged up, and when I tried to fix it, it messed up my epw folder as well. >_< Ffs, have to redownload both. Hopefully I can get the Chino server working again. x_x
White ones were changed? Hm.
Aw, good luck fixing it. I need to check my EPW to make sure it's not messed up now :c
Also people on the PWI forums said to make the directory English and not leave it in Chinese because if can cause problems.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Yes they infact are dyeable which is very nice. All the new hairstyles on females look so very lazily done though  :'( or is it just me.
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Yes they infact are dyeable which is very nice. All the new hairstyles on females look so very lazily done though  :'( or is it just me.
They're not dyeable. Unless it's something in the ini file itself that can be done, but I don't think so.

Angelica

Yes, actually. That hairstyle for example is a very nice idea, but the braid is too far from her face, which looks really abnormal.  :-X