Epic Perfect World

Summor Camp Event

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
May be a bug, or it may be my client.  I'm doing a verify now to fix it.  I just thought it was funny tbh.  Didn't bother me about the game in the least.  But for the sake of posterity here is a SS of the ERR boss LOL

I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
Its just a pet...

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
They made it an ERR boss on purpose XD
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Need to update ur patch to atleast 34 possibly 35

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Yep, I had done that before playing today.  I think.  I load the client with the big yellow start button and hit the update tab.  It updated.  So, I just went in and did a verify files and when i came back online i couldn't even find the boss.  It must have been killed in the 10mins i was off.  Idk.  But, I could see every other boss just fine. 

I'm not worried about it, just pointing it out and I'm sure it will work out by next event. 

Thanks Sky!  EvilTouch was pming me when I wc about the issue and I appreciate you guys so much!!!

It is sooooooooo nice to be on a server with GMs that actually talk to you and help for a change =D
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...