Epic Perfect World

When recording

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Kind of like a poll a guess. As per usual, I come with a question and am hoping for some decent feedback.

I'm trying to compile some clips from various instances where I'm PKing to make some video's, however it seems that almost every time that I ever have montage-worthy PK I'm not recording and afterwards think "wow, I should have recorded that"

What do others do? Record every time they start a fight with someone? I'd do this however I feel like it'd just eat away at all my disc space.

Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
 :normal-43: record every fight you have and if you see its not worthy then delete it so you keep space keep doing it till you finally get one you think its worth it

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
open fraps(or w.e program u are using) and put it a with a hotkey , if u believe its gonna be a decent fight, just record, if its boring, just delete it.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
open fraps(or w.e program u are using) and put it a with a hotkey , if u believe its gonna be a decent fight, just record, if its boring, just delete it.
i agree

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
open fraps before taking a fac sig, Start it when i'm there if the pk was decent i make the video if na i delte the files done.