Epic Perfect World

Wolf venomacer

Offline wariorstriker

• Beginner
Me and some friends asking if is posible to add new venomacer as wolf it would be interesting

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

That's something PWI would need to implement first.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

That's something PWI would need to implement first.
^

+ unfortunately

Wolf venos would be amazing :'(

This and also another suggestion (which also can't be done without pwi implementing it) about suitable forms, matching veno tail/ears, (like cat form for kitty veno, deer for horny one, bunny for playboy veno, etc :))) are awesome but quite impossible :'(

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
^

+ unfortunately

Wolf venos would be amazing :'(

This and also another suggestion (which also can't be done without pwi implementing it) about suitable forms, matching veno tail/ears, (like cat form for kitty veno, deer for horny one, bunny for playboy veno, etc :))) are awesome but quite impossible :'(

Would be awesome if PWI would do this.

What I wanted for the longest time was female barbs. Imagine a barb leopard or panther, fox, wolf, polar bear. *-* Amg.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Would be awesome if PWI would do this.

What I wanted for the longest time was female barbs. Imagine a barb leopard or panther, fox, wolf, polar bear. *-* Amg.

that too

Sexy feline character :'(

+ hawt male venos

dreaming does no harm :-X

Edit: okay just lets be realistic and fluffy-tailed veno's ears could look more like fox's lmao

I go sleep and keep dreaming now

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Can't add new forms, I'd need to replace the existing one and I'd rather want to leave them as they are now.

DaDeadpool

Can't add new forms, I'd need to replace the existing one and I'd rather want to leave them as they are now.

Idk much/anything about the server, but it's impossible to copy paste the new veno form, and then simply change name and model? Add a custom ID?