Epic Perfect World

Remove IGs

Zirkon

Clearly this is a thread made to create drama

12 sec immune isnt that much of a bigger deal, using that pot at the right moment is actually a skill too in anyway u see it

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random
+1 remove them from the game and from everyones inventory or add them back to the forge.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Clearly this is a thread made to create drama

12 sec immune isnt that much of a bigger deal, using that pot at the right moment is actually a skill too in anyway u see it
pretty much said everything

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
-1 there's a lot of counters to IG, and if your opponent already wasted their IG you immediately get the upper hand

if you get 3spark IG'd, either be fast enough with AD or just die and come back really simple there's no shame in dying to that (there's no shame in dying ingame in general but I don't think many people have that mindset just yet, so...)

the only reasons I'm seeing to have IG removed is cos, what, there's no point to it?  if you don't use it why does it matter
lol you think people like to dying its not about shame or pro, just some backstab player used it, who can't kill people without spark, need to survive atleast 12 second, so for me you get 6 second much better,

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Sorry, but obviously made to troll/etc so locking this.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.