Epic Perfect World

Sins R8

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
so r8 3.33 sins can benefit more of that attack?
i have 70+ atk lvls atm, so adding 5 atk lvls back, 75, blessbox, 80...dragon dagger, ye. sounds ok
sins r8 is atm kinda ok, just work on geting better int
as I said, 1year of farming im pretty sure more than 2000~3000 try kinda bs when a ct class can get x1 ct on each piece easily to surpass dragon gears, also ppl who saying sins are already fine these who has 3.33 already, but the chance is extremely low.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
 :tiger-27: im just seeking something makes my r8 worth using for aps as it used to be

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
So you are saying this
is better than this
Even if you are 2.5 you get more phy attack more attack level more defense level which is 100000000 times better than dragon 2.86. 5 atk lvl will just make aps sins more op

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
I agrei with my bro Maxy,r8 is a lot better in any case and i think sins are really fine as they are atm, i think this t0pic is useless boi

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
I outdmg any 2.5 sin with my dragon gears, i've been noticing this not since days or weeks its since i started using dragon gears all the time, im just hoping for small boost, you could test it by urself n u'll understand what i mean

DaDeadpool

Yeh the lost of -5 atk lvl in rank 8 bonus is unfair in aps sin pov but adding something like def lvl or atk lvl back to r8 bonus will overpower the sin class trust me brother, because i already knw sins who can get up to 125-130 atk lvl in dph mode
im on 50-50 on this

I get 140 att lvl in DPH (+ CS rune)

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
I just cant believe sins dare to complain on something like gears

LOL
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Used to be that aps sin was considered better than dph. Moderators worked to balance it out, just need to find that "perfect" balance between aps and dph.

Ps. Shuuuuuuush about your gear. It's a luck based server and not everyone has the same luck.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline DezeT

• Way too old for you
  • Relax my friends. Lets make love not war.
Just to note that R8 was developed to make for Sin to change their way. R8 wasnt made for being aps, its main purpose was to make Sin think something else then just spark+aps. R8 was developed to change all arrogant aps loving Sins to think of some DPH benefits and usage. Yes I know I'm bad person to say this since I'm lazy Sin who ends up apsing cuz gets tired of skill spamming too easy. But anyway what stands in there is really what was R8 made for. Ofc some ppl been lucky and have been able to make nice R8 apsers too.

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
  • Faction: Artifex
Basicly this thread seems more on the line of reforge luck o.o sins arn't meant to tank groups there more 1v1 style, is why they win a big portion of that... honestly all classes have there strenghts and weakness, so let it be i say. Sorry^^
Signature done by Angie :3

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Pretty much what maxy said, sins are fine as they are.

siergrain

cause getting insta channel wiz for exampel is so easy...

Offline Unrelenting

• Initiate Revenge
  • Characters: ArmenNemra
  • Faction: Any
Man sins need no change.
It's just who u face in 1v1 or mass pk with that matters. Not all have same gear some have better some have op and others have sh1t stats like me...
But 1 thing is for sure although some of u say dragon is bad bare in mind I mostly played sin is la/ha set... Yep that's right la/ha and my phy DMG was baaaaad but I killed most r8 aps sins 2.5-2.86 and we all know why...SPEED that's why. But overall -1 for this thread it rally won't make difference.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
To be honest, I think sins are fine as they are at the moment. They do decent damage and have their uses in both mass pk and 1v1.

-1 for me.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Sins really don't need a boost lol, aps or dph they are fine as they are