Epic Perfect World

Nerfs

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
1) No, "complaining about WB speed is like complaining about a BM's leap and stun" Its just not that Important.
2) No, they were very easy before, and not many wizards were good enough to actually survive through a stun. Its true they kind of op now, but Its better than having them be super squishy and die 1,2,3.
3) Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
They have everything, they tank like BM and hit like wizard and archer combined. Nerf everything with them, their atk, their def, if you can mess with their skills too and increase that fking stun cd.. Just nerf them, please.
Make them so fking useless so no one will ever play veno again :((((((((((

I think you are just tryna be an idiot.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
yeah, for starters increase the cd of that stun
^ I agree with that would help some of the problem with wfs.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Damn -Bewitch-,  why do you have to be so good at your class ;D :)) ;D
Just look what you started.  ( joking)

Offline Bareback

+1 to increasing (fixing) the cooldown of heavy load.

sorround

Enlighten me please, because maybe I don't understand something. People seem to be giving a lot of contrary info about the pet's stuns. Like.. "veno pets are having 3 stuns they can alternate" or "veno pets are having 2 stuns (30 sec and 1 min cooldown) - apawolla".
For me it is pretty clear that veno pets are having one viable stun (AoE stun 15 seconds cooldown, named Heavy Load). One stun that last 2 seconds with 15 second cooldown doesn't seem so bad, does it?
There is also this old stun "Boo", but I don't think that any veno uses it anymore, it has just a chance to stun and 30 sec cooldown, way worse than the new one.
Everything else is just immobilize, and the only viable immobilize is Rule The World, it's 2sec with 15sec cooldown.

I could increase the cooldown of this AoE stun from 15 to 25 or 30 seconds, but honestly I don't see it to be that necessary now, when pets are quite less tanky than they used to be (around 30% less in total in comparison to what it used to be once NH first came out - just a reminder, pets HP was boosted by 100% in comparison to what it is on original server, so it's still great increase)

Two other suggestions, of course I don't agree. First is dumb. Second - I would not do something if I wasn't sure if it's right, this slight boost for wizard's defense do not make them overpowered, rather more balanced)

I can't tell how many times Rule the World has been the difference between me successfully escaping a ganking crowd and me dying to a one last hit from a stupid wf.

Double the cooldown of the stun skill, I agree.

jakho

just double the cd of pet's stun and we are fine and i disagree that pet is not tanky, it might be less hp'd but has high resistance and its hard to kill for wr and wb(based on my exp)

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
just double the cd of pet's stun and we are fine and i disagree that pet is not tanky, it might be less hp'd but has high resistance and its hard to kill for wr and wb(based on my exp)

What he said.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
^
What pedja said, doubling the CD would be good enough.

DaDeadpool

all this talk about restricting weapons... I use my wf for pve and I'd like to be able to use the glaive to have fast channeling for it  :normal-43:

and ofc only having that personal preference wouldn't be enough to trash the idea entirely, but again there is a whole pve side of the community; people that don't even pk at all.  why should they have to lose out on the weapon?

Because this may be a Carebear server, but it's actually a PVP Server. So PVE doesn't matter. Nearly all (If I'm wrong provide numbers of blue name donators vs white/red) EPW's money comes from PVP. The server wouldn't be bank rolled for PVE. Only a handful are hardcore PVE, and the bills are paid by PVP, so basically consider PVP To be VIP on the server, so their needs will be met before PVE. Because in the end, just roll sin farm everything GG.

Last Edit: Nov 20, 2014, 10:11 pm by DaDeadpool

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
i do not agree with any of these suggestions, i think venos are the most weakest class and if anything deserve +50% more pdef, along with mgs. Wbs are also very weak, they should have at least 100% increase in damage too.
u r not funni with ur irony  :tiger-5: alhought u r right about venos !!!!! they rly need def boost

Vegas

Heavy Load has 15 sec cd, just the description states it's 30, but it's wrong. So I can now double the cooldown and you wouldn't notice. Ok.
Boo has 30 sec cd and always had.

Also I said "I don't see extending pet's stun cooldown to be THAT necessary", which doesn't mean that it wouldn't be improvement  :/

Sounds like a bug then, I think fixing it and making the stun having a 30s CD seems good. Less bugs = more enjoyable game   :normal-4:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Because this may be a Carebear server, but it's actually a PVP Server. So PVE doesn't matter. Nearly all (If I'm wrong provide numbers of blue name donators vs white/red) EPW's money comes from PVP. The server wouldn't be bank rolled for PVE. Only a handful are hardcore PVE, and the bills are paid by PVP, so basically consider PVP To be VIP on the server, so their needs will be met before PVE. Because in the end, just roll sin farm everything GG.

yeah... no

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Aga has seen the suggestions, he will consider what he wishes. Don't think this needs to keep going c:

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion