Epic Perfect World

Nerfs

infernchidhu

1) WB - So how about we add a cooldown to the true form transformation ? Its fking silly how i have to use my genie to gain distance and they just have to switch form to reach 11 m/s ? and catch up easily.. I am talking about barbs here.:smiley:

2) Mages - get 15% rpd, this is so fkin stupid, i was in NW fight Unholy, i 3 spark, he has water sheild on, he heals himself and out heals my damage ? PS : I have max aps and dps, i player info when i kill, he was using channeling glaive....didn't even switch to defense level wep...I find that plain stupid.

3) Veno - Who saw that video Vookie vs APS veno iDeer or something, venos need to be nerfed...its just plain silly how they haven't been nerfed till now, this class can hit as hard as a mage, runs as fast as a barb, tanks as much as a BM. I am not completely sure where to start with as a nerf option, i let that to the developers. I am pretty sure this isn't the first time someone made a nerf venos thread in the past 1 week.

I got permission from Agatio to make this thread, any drama / QQ will be immediately deleted, Comment like :
"1) Yes - reason
 2) No - reason
 3) Yes - reason
"any personal remarks towards individuals / spam will also be deleted.
Last Edit: Nov 18, 2014, 10:15 am by Soochi

Zirkon

Mainly i think veno scenario needs to happen as you mentioned they can tank+dd+kite all at the same time, they got too many survival skills aswell and the pet being tanky and overpowered is another disadvantage to all the class who face wfs
they really do need a nerf in my opinion +1

+15 red phy dmg on mages is such a pain but it needed to happen and it was the right option because mages were under powered they actually can play to their true form now, and the battles are more challenging when u go against a mage so in my opinion that should stay the same. -1
Last Edit: Nov 18, 2014, 09:17 am by Zirkon

Offline Vasto

• Characters: Vasto
  • Faction: ★Requiem
1) Idk - But yea. What Soochi said.
2) Yes - Veno needs to be nerf imo. Nothing much to say as Soochi and Zirkon has already said pretty much everything about them.
3) No - I think they should stay the same for now if not better.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
3) Yes, about veno nerf, you are completely right, veno's are the most unbalanced class in this game atm, and it's plain ridiculous  that most classes just can't deal with them, there is no possible counterplay to wf's(veno's) for so many classes. What's the point to fight a wf, if u have 0.1% chance of winning, even if you outskill them, there is nothing you can do but look at them taking ur chi, stunlocking you (pet>wr stunlock), 0pdef proc, nova, etc.
I find this very frustrating and anti-fun to play against.

Don't come with " oh you can't play this game, learn to fight against wf's " or " I can kill wf's"
- I'm talking about wf's that are half decent. Any player with half a brain and little experience  can abuse that class.

2) Wiz's are fine to me. As a wr i would like their defence to be lowered aswel, but that would leave them defenceless against sin's. So i don't really know, 50%-50%

Last Edit: Nov 18, 2014, 10:03 am by Saladjin

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
1. Even though i play venos and when i do i think i need to be tankier/do more damage/faster, i believe the cooldown of the fox form should be increased, so the speed effect expires.. So yes to this suggestion
2. I like the wizards being tankier, it makes fights vs them more fun, annoying, but fun.. So no to this one
3. Yes-Venos need to be nerfed, made less tanky and what not, they are close to impossible to one on one kill..

01.01.2016. ♥

infernchidhu

Guys part 1 was to introduce cooldowns on barb true form not veno xD  :smiley: please edit your comments if you can.

scatterer3

I agree with the veno issue. Please meet me in game, check my gear and let a top veno hit. It's ridiculous how hard they hit and how much they tank. I kill instantly their pet, avoid nova, yet I die from pure damage low level skills. It's time to fix the game.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
3) Who saw that video Vookie vs APS veno iDeer or something, venos need to be nerfed...its just plain silly how they haven't been nerfed till now, this class can hit as hard as a mage, runs as fast as a barb, tanks as much as a BM. I am not completely sure where to start with as a nerf option, i let that to the developers. I am pretty sure this isn't the first time someone made a nerf venos thread in the past 1 week.

+1

Venos need a nerf badly, and I would like to add something that Soochi might have forgotten about ... those pets are way to tanky, in my opinion anyway. Even if you don't want to touch and nerf the veno itself, something could be done in regards with nerfing those pets, at least.

infernchidhu

Offline Correct

• Leader of Camels
  • Faction: HangOver
1) Barbs' true form already has a cooldown... and it shouldn't be increased, do you realize how much of a pain you would have when you try to reach any class that kites too much like wizards with distant shrink and that skill that gets you back to ur previous position + the freezes? Ranged classes counter barbarians already, having an increased cooldown on true form would make it stupid and unfair. (Btw, only barbs with Vit tome can reach 10.6 meters per sec or so, it's not 11/ms)

2) Idk about this tbh, but mages camping def wep + having their stone barrier on, with both physical ornaments + armor chocolate + having full physical defense buffs ofc become way too tanky, but again, they can be purged.. so I think the 15% rpd should stay.

3) I do agree with you about the venos' part tho.. their pet can be also chasing you outside sz and stunning you whilst the venomancer remains in sz, broken crap.
Last Edit: Nov 18, 2014, 10:31 am by Mazy
Brutally murder all enemy, showing no slight mercy, stab their dead bodies 63 times with a broken spoon then finger their dead bodies with dead elephant fingernails, after done burn all bodies to hide evidence then ditch burnt bodies near the favela at BANDIDO KKKKKKK, no mercy.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :normal-25: u cant player info in nw, now let me continue reading the post  :rolleyes:

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
2) I think that 15% rod on wiz was kinda a good thing! cuz basically it makes fighting more fun as oppose to having some fights with them ended in 15 secs or less if then don't know what they're doing, so I'd so no to this suggestion.

3) Yes venos need to be fixed seeeriously. It really isn't fun fighting venos where they can tank without even switching to a def weap and dealing high mass of dmg at same time. Not to mention that 0 pdef proc can possibly make the pet deal like 5k-10 + veno itself dealing around same amt of dmg, it makes no sense to me really, so a big +1 to this suggestion.

heiro

Dont really care about MG's but Veno + Barb is a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE YES!

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 for all,

infernchidhu

:normal-25: u cant player info in nw, now let me continue reading the post  :rolleyes:
i didnt kill him in NW, i meant when i do kill him outside, i player info xD