Epic Perfect World

New to this server but not PW in general

Offline Edge-

So it has been atleast 3 years give or take since i've played perfect world the last server i played was "Fake Perfect World" if anyone knows of it, its no longer in service so it should not matter if i say its name.

Anyways to the point now i just have questions about gameplay here and instead of searching the forum for hours i would like to just ask them in this thread so sorry in advanced if my questions have been answered elsewhere.

Questions:

How balanced are the different classes here? describe in detail if you can.

Is there any 1 single class that can pretty much 1vs1 all?

What is the best 1vs1 class?

Whats the names of the top clans?

Do players that donate have an advantage over people who dont? "Such as paid in game equipments that can not be farmed"

Can you acquire everything in game without donation?

So thank you in advanced for whoever can answer my questions i hope to make this server my new home  ;)

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I think I'll leave this one to someone who wants to explain in depth.

Venomancer or mystic.

Venomancer, in my opinion. Pets are a big asset here, and venos can stun like a mofo. Not to mention, they have purge, amp, hf, 0 pdef, etc etc and their fox form is actually useful for attack here, instead of just defense+debuffs.

Artifex is the top guild at the moment, then there's Outcasts, Warning, GodsArmy and possibly a few more that I'm forgetting.

Do players that donate have an advantage over people who dont? "Such as paid in game equipments that can not be farmed"
No. The only thing donators can get even remotely related to gear are damascene ores and rapture crystals.

Yes.

Answers in purple.

Offline Edge-

^^ Ty for the info

Also few more questions:

In my old server Archers were the best at farming. Mainly because of attack speed of 5.0 could be achieved whats the max attack speed here?

Is there alot of farming here? if so what is the best farming class?

Blade master was my favorite class with stun lock combos high defense and could deal great damage they were the class to have if you wanted to 1vs1 anyone. How do they compare to others here?

Sorry for all the questions im only excited about getting back into PW again "last time i played we had no tideborn or earthguard classes"

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
In my old server Archers were the best at farming. Mainly because of attack speed of 5.0 could be achieved whats the max attack speed here?
Sins are the best at farming TT, hands down in my opinion. Second best is probably EA or WR.

Is there alot of farming here? if so what is the best farming class?
EPW is a PVE server, according to the GMs and Agatio, so yes there is a great deal of farming. I would say that sins are the best farming class, but it all depends on what you're farming.
Things you have to farm include:
Lunar TM runs for end game cape
Nation Wars for ST for your r8r.
Phoenix Valley to level up [or farming card bosses for super level scrolls]
And Twilight Temple 2-3/3-3 for gold mats for EC.
And Nightscream Island is a PVP instance for farming EC.

Blademaster was my favorite class with stun lock combos high defense and could deal great damage they were the class to have if you wanted to 1vs1 anyone. How do they compare to others here?
I don't know much about blademasters on this server, as I see very few good ones. If you want tips you can pm SubZeroo in game, as I know he's a very skilled one.

Sorry for all the questions im only excited about getting back into PW again "last time i played we had no tideborn or earthguard classes"
It's no problem, of course. :)

Again, answers in purple. xD

Vegas

So it has been atleast 3 years give or take since i've played perfect world the last server i played was "Fake Perfect World" if anyone knows of it, its no longer in service so it should not matter if i say its name.

Anyways to the point now i just have questions about gameplay here and instead of searching the forum for hours i would like to just ask them in this thread so sorry in advanced if my questions have been answered elsewhere.

Questions:

So thank you in advanced for whoever can answer my questions i hope to make this server my new home  ;)

Classes aren't balanced but at least every class is viable, sins and venos are the best 1v1 classes imo, donators can get good gear pretty fast but theres no special gear for them so if you farm you will have the same gear in the end

Offline Edge-

Again, answers in purple. xD
purple answers rule!! thank you for answering "again" lol

Offline Edge-

Classes aren't balanced but at least every class is viable, sins and venos are the best 1v1 classes imo, donators can get good gear pretty fast but theres no special gear for them so if you farm you will have the same gear in the end
So short and sweet you can either farm gear or donate to get the same gear faster thats exactly what i needed to hear!

infernchidhu

Questions:

Mage most opd in mass pk, Metal mage / demon veno / 3.33 sin most opd in 1v1.

3.33 aps sin. Unless you live in sweden or somewhere near the server, you prolly wont even react before dying.

Well assuming all classes are geared to the max, i'd say cleric, simply because u can spam god seal and sleep, worst case scenario is duel, in which you can heal, 100% win.

Artifex, Outcast-amats, Ruth-arning-eons,Worms-Army-dola-pendables, Aguila-group

Well, a completely donation free player will have a hard time competing with a pimped ass rich player, but if you can donate for 1-2 farming chars initially you can get same or better gear as a 100% dona tor.

Theoretically yes. Practically no.

Last Edit: Nov 18, 2014, 01:01 am by Soochi

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
+1 to what Soochi said... but what exactly u cant get as a non donator? o.O
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
+1 to what Soochi said... but what exactly u cant get as a non donator? o.O
Reskined wep ,dagers whit gof int atk atk and so on

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Unless you have a nice friend  :normal-37:
I'm basically 40

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Questions:

3.33 aps sin. Unless you live in sweden or somewhere near the server, you prolly wont even react before dying.

Well assuming all classes are geared to the max, i'd say cleric, simply because u can spam god seal and sleep, worst case scenario is duel, in which you can heal, 100% win.

Artifex, Outcast-amats, Ruth-arning-eons,Worms-Army-dola-pendables, Aguila-group

Theoretically yes. Practically no.
LOL
This best.

Offline DezeT

• Way too old for you
  • Relax my friends. Lets make love not war.
Is this really the case? If we dont donate there is no chance for gof, int, att, att? Is there some other things it effects? Or is this just some rumor? So what does GM's say on this rumor?

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Is this really the case? If we dont donate there is no chance for gof, int, att, att? Is there some other things it effects? Or is this just some rumor? So what does GM's say on this rumor?

Donating gets you gold or points.
It doesn't get you special items.

Donation doesn't affect your luck, your chances or your gear,
other than buying the mats used to reroll your gear.
Trolls wander this forum. Be on the lookout.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Donating gets you gold or points.
It doesn't get you special items.

Donation doesn't affect your luck, your chances or your gear,
other than buying the mats used to reroll your gear.
Trolls wander this forum. Be on the lookout.
It does drastically increase your number of chances though.