Epic Perfect World

Screen Shots of players who still have Armor Crush in their weapons

Offline TugginMyPuddah

• n00b
  • End poverty/war/greed/be kind to your fellow man
Coming from someone who can't PK to begin with... lol  ijs...
End War, Poverty, Corporate Greed, Corruption. We are ALL human, therefor, we are all in this together on this tiny planet. Educate, Inspire, BE the change YOU want to see in the World.

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Unless Agatio has made up a new rule about not having Armor Crush stones, I'm not certain where this thread is exactly going. o.O' Please explain.

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
My thoughts exactly, At first I thought the trash would be the best suited place because this really isn't needed.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Recoil

• <3NoHomo
Coming from someone who can't PK to begin with... lol  ijs...

are you bashing the archer or my sin.....lol

and mr screenshot archer dude... Agatio.. hasnt taken them off daggers/fists/claws.. yet

he only purged barb weps, to my knowledge

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
I still have armor crush is my daggers? So? Make Aga remove it. I ain't gonna take it out of my own weap :O

Offline Ste_

Im sure there was a post where Aga replied to it and said they will be removed in a later patch?

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
i think i also have witrh my sin, but i never was in pk with her, so just doing bh with her
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Armor crush stones were removed from daggers that had 1 sacred stone in them with this patch, however those that had armor crush + another stone still have both stones in them.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
my daggers didn't have AC stones yet they were still purged. HAX. I want my 1.5m refund, [move][shadow=red,left]NAO. D:[/shadow][/move]
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
What exactly is the point in this thread? And if you have a problem with it you couldn't take it to a GM instead of putting someone's business out? ffs
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.