Epic Perfect World

Question about sacred stones

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
not every sacred stone work with bow?

i tryed hit a npc but never watched the bless sacred stone buffs (physical attack&defence), its work or i just was unlucky with 200 hit = 0 proc.

(holy sacred stone with purify same occured more times, i added 2 sacred stone to weapon, maybe coz of this?)
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
For my opinion,
Every weapon that has a weapon effect is already  consider as a Sacred Stone.Like in Bow Weapons,it already got the debuffs effect.So for me its already have a sacred stone.

I'm still on confused on how they did the double effect on weapon(imbueing 2 sacred stone at 1 time

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If you put Sacred Stone to weapon, that already has special effect (for example bow has Purge), the effect of Sacred Stone will override the Purge. The only exceptions are GoF and Sacrifical Strike, where you can put one Sacred Stone, and both effects will work.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
If you put Sacred Stone to weapon, that already has special effect (for example bow has Purge), the effect of Sacred Stone will override the Purge. The only exceptions are GoF and Sacrifical Strike, where you can put one Sacred Stone, and both effects will work.

ow that crap, i imaged a bow with damn much interval + purge + sacreed stone what increase the attack rate :D
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D