Epic Perfect World

Supreme Robe: Dominance, TM runs, ect...

Offline Kraakt

Now it's come to me that i've been looking at this robe for a while. Well i am now wondering if it's possible to alter the trophy mode level ranges and make it possible for us players to farm this robe for our own personal use. Of course it would not be tradable and would only be useable by the people who took the long perilous time to farm it. Again wondering if it's possible to change these level ranges for certain TM's and put back in the FC TM messenger? Please reply, i'd like to know if it is.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Cape can't be obtained 'cause there's no TM frost, but I think Agatio can remove need for that cape. Anyway, I would like this, +1.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Again wondering if it's possible to change these level ranges for certain TM's
yes
and put back in the FC TM messenger?
I am pretty sure that FC Trophy Mode was never implemented on our version, so it would be better to just remove requirement of Token of Glory: Frost from reward quest.

Offline ikite

+1 getting that cape by having to run trophy modes that would give people something to work for

Offline Kraakt

That sure would be a relief to hear that FC messenger can be removed but what of Hallucinatory and Wraithgate? From what i've heard there is a level range on those?

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
Hell yeah +100000 to that. Please do it!
And like already mentioned it should only be available with farming. Not buying with EC or other.

Offline ikite

he said he could change the level range on those and having it farming only is how it should b. you shouldn't be able to donate to get it or for ECs

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
That sure would be a relief to hear that FC messenger can be removed but what of Hallucinatory and Wraithgate? From what i've heard there is a level range on those?
Scroll up. Aga already said TM ranges can be edited.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Kraakt

He said nothing about changing the level ranges on the TM's. All he said that the FC TM was never implemented in this version of pw and was possible to alter the quest and take it out. Nothing about changing level ranges.  Nevermind. I see it now.

Offline ikite

Again wondering if it's possible to change these level ranges for certain TM's
yes

right here is where he said they can b changed