Epic Perfect World

Boss Co-Ordinate Scramble

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
ROUND 2 - Beelzebub Hunt!

How it works - I give you a scrambled co-ordinate, you have to unscramble it to work out the location of the boss. If the boss was at 123, 456 it could be any of the following. (The numbers stay within thier groups).
132, 645
321, 654
312, 465

Boss Locations
1 ) 235, 135 - Alive (Hint: 325)
2 ) 686, 696 - Dead
3 ) 557, 057 - Alive (Hint: 575)
4 ) 853, 009 - Dead
5 ) 318, 619 - Alive (Hint: 138)
6 ) 216, 549 - Alive (Hint: 126)
7 ) 223, 932 - Dead
8 ) 365, 992 - Found (Hint: 563)
9 ) 353, 019 - Dead
10) 526, 282
All of them are scrambled. Good luck! :)
Last Edit: Aug 29, 2012, 12:17 am by Ninja
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Turns out 8 ) is a smiley face  :P
Ex-GM

Offline lilime

First of all : the idea of this event was a good one ;D very good with the coordinate thingy.
Second: the drops for 1 150m hp boss was...... very.... disappointing, compared to a normal boss with 150m hp (last i fought them was some weeks ago, use that as refrence point) in total from 3 bosses i'd estimate a gain of mats (in ec after traded them to ec) in a value of ~30-40 ec. the Oricalcum Ore (?) being worth most with 10 ec each, and 1 dropped from each boss.

The 150m hp bosses i used to fight was indeed A LOT harder, simply damage diffrence, this version did AOE debuffs/self buffs/ar speed/channeling debuffs etc. but  it did very small damage (1-3k at 150 full LA unbuffed sin). So i can agree that it was easier from a squishy point of view, but all in all the time for that boss, i ask for a drop increase.

And as i think you said Ninjas, since r8 drops are needed for the r8 gear, it can be a good idea to put them out but, then you can gain the mats with EC & some (like me) don't even want r8 anyways, so spending that time for (a very annoyingly long boss) & then gain ~15 ec from 1 boss, made me a bit disappointed >:.

(I do not mean any offence whatsoever i just want to point out that the drops should be adjusted)
(Boss has 150000000hp, lvl 150 etc)

And yet again, i love this boss, but increase damage (just alittle not so much) and it can be very tricky to fight^^

And awsome idea with coordinate ..(scramble?)

(1 boss dropped 1 Orihalcum Ore(worth 10 ec in exchange forge, 3-4 Adamantine Whetstone, 3 whetstones equals 1 ec and about same amnout of Round Shield Medal, 2 medal equals 1 ec.
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2012, 06:11 am by lilime

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
The mats cost significantly more to make at the r8 exchange forge, 30 per orc ore. If you got 1 from each boss, thats already 90 ec.

The bosses were ment to be a challenge :)
Ex-GM

Offline Ste_

The mats cost significantly more to make at the r8 exchange forge, 30 per orc ore. If you got 1 from each boss, thats already 90 ec.

The bosses were ment to be a challenge :)

The mats cost the same to make, as you get EC for them trading in. Go look :P

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
The mats cost the same to make, as you get EC for them trading in. Go look :P

I thought so but lilime said 10 for orc ore, its 30 to buy one from ec.
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2012, 10:41 pm by Ninja
Ex-GM

Offline lilime

Yea it is 10 EC for the most valuble mat, and as the bosses is meant to be a challenge, it would be more fair to give ECs then mats, (me for an example isn't even interested in R8 gear/wep etc.)

because if you're in need of ECs above the r8 mats, then 14-15 EC from a boss with 150m hp compared to 10-20 OEC + Elixirs + Pure God Stone + Level Scroll that a normal boss with 150m (like Legs in Spider Invasion).

And rank 8 mats is only worth it if you're somebody who's in need of the mat, maybe somebody needs to get the reputation first.

Also if i am not totally wrong, to get r8 you need diffrent mats for diffrent items, (yes?) and it wasn't any variation on the dropped R8 mats from 3 diffrent bosses.

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
I think you people mix stuffs up here.
What you can get is basic craft mats for RECRAFT not reforge or honing.
Mats for recraft costs:
10 for 1ec. (coin ones) not dropping from boss.
2 for 1ec. (shield ones) obtainable from boss. 3-5 i guess or so cant remember exactly.
3 for 1ec.(something wave/snake looking something) obtainable from boss. 2-4 or so cant remember exactly
1 for 7ec.(armor mat, the costy one) not dropping from boss.
1 for 10ec(orichalicum ore, or something like that) 1 drops from boss.
1 for 30ec(blue stone and sacred stone ones) these are the rare and costy that makes r8 hurt your wallet. They DONT drop from the bosses. These are what people rly needs, since they are needed for reforging(new random stats) and honing (new amount of random, aka changes stuffs like 17 atk lvl to 10-25 atk lvl)

In total the 150m bosses gives about 15ec max. Comparable to normal 150m that is normally 50-70 or something like that for me.... was a while ago so i've forgotten exact amounts, but i normally get 10-15 OEC (and can drop nice stuffs like lvl scrolls.)
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Is the boss still Alive or dead? please confirm this  ::)

Offline Ste_

Is the boss still Alive or dead? please confirm this  ::)

Dead.

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Dead.
Okay, Thanks for your confirm