Epic Perfect World

Demon Seeker

Offline Daftponk

• The Riddler
  • Do what you must, ignore the rest
  • Characters: Daftponk
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Can anyone post a vid below here, A demon seeker 1v1 or 2v2 vs any other class? I just want to see how demon seeker works. (Idc if sage is stronger) thanks :)

Pink Ponk Pung

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Go search on forum for one of vermillion videos. If i remember right he got one around here. And he is good at it.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Daftponk

• The Riddler

Pink Ponk Pung

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Then just search forum. Don't know many good seekers. Shisui had a video posted too. So check media section. Loooooots of videos there.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Not sure if this'll be of much assistance, since it isn't from EPW, however I watched this a while back before making a Demon Seeker when I played PWI. Otherwise as Shazadi^^ says, sift through media section in hopes there is one ~

01.01.2016.♥

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
Ive played Demon Seeker for 5 Months ish.Its pretty fun and Op.They have some advantages and sage does too.Demon has a 3 sec longer Edge blur Which means 4 ticks.They Have a Purify skill which is the speed skill (Unfether).They have demon Vortex with is good for mass pk can aoe stun.Longer Channeling Skill(Blade Affinity 8 Sec i think.)Their Parchblade stun Proc is 4 Seconds (Sage 3).Their Gemini strike debuffs 12 atk/Def Rather than Sage 10.But.The downfall is they dont haveTidal Protection from Blade affinity which saves my life with sage Alooooooooooooooooooot.Also no Anti Stun.
If you want to be 4.0 Sparked here go demon.
If your a player that can manage Without Tidal for 6sec and An anti Stun Go Demon.Sage is pretty good all around but in the end its all preference.

Offline Daftponk

• The Riddler
That's one good explanation. Thanks man

Pink Ponk Pung

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
When seekers were first introduced, everyone immediately sidelined being demon because of all the benefits Sage offered over it. As time went on peoples minds have changed.

Demon Vortex is seriously OP for PVE, but with its long start up time(the animation and the delay before you actually do damage), I'm not sure how vortex period can be any factor in PVP.

That said, Edged Blur would be ideal to depend on. It's great damage, about the same range as vortex, and best of all, you can move while it is in use and perform other skills.

Sage or Demon, doesn't really matter. With all the tools the class offers, you'll get a sense of safety with the class.

And well, I'll toss this in there too, with cloud eruption, you are capable of having vortex and edged blur active at the same time.
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2014, 07:33 am by Talaria
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer